✨️Chapter 29✨️

It was none other than jk, but he was wearing mask. yn was running behind the kids to catch them. After some Mins they stopped running and sat on the Carpet. yn tookout some snacks from the basket and served the kids in their plates.

( Btw the kids are jk adopted children.)

kids wanted to have sometimes with yn and also it was the first sunny day in this Winter. They all wore warm clothes as it's still cold. Yn was looking here and there but then her eyes landed on jk. She gasped. She looked at her sides.

Yn: I am going to bathroom. Can you all sit here and not go to another places until I come back.

kids: Promise, but come back Soon.

Yn: I will come back soon.

Yn stand up and went towards where Jk was. Yn hurriedly took Jk arm and pulled him towards another side where people can't see them. She looked everywhere to see if Someone Saw them, still holding jk arm.

Yn: What are you doing here? she whispered.

Jk looked down where yn was holding Jk arm. yn followed his eyes where he was looking at. when she realized She taked her hand back. Jk chuckled at her behaviour.

Yn: what's so funny?

Jk: you.

Yn: why are you here? What if someone See you?

Jk: so ?

Yn: So what? Are you full of yourself? You want to get yourself killed?

Jk: If it's for you I will die happily.

yn: Are you crazy?

Jk: just for you.

Yn: Stop this nonsense. Tell me why are you here ?

Jk mind:
I become sad cuz of her behaviour but i understands her Situation. She just lost her fertility yet she is hiding her sadness behind her smile.

Jk: I wanted to bid you goodbye.

Yn: where are you going?

Jk: I am going to war with king.

Yn went back a bit. It was like someone hold her heart tightly. Her eyes filled with tears but none of them fall. JK hugged her tightly and sniffed her smell as he is addicted to her smell.

Without knowing yn hands went to jk's back. yn clutched his shirt tightly. Her tears fall. Yn buried her head into jk's crook. Jk hugged her tightly.

yn sobbed silently. Jk one hand was hugging her while his other hand was caressing her hair and back. After Some times Jk broked the hug even though he didn't want to. JK wiped her tears and kissed her in Forehead.

Jk: Shhhh. Don't cry.

Yn: I-I am not. It's J-just Some dust went to my eyes.

Jk: I know my love doesn't love me but yet she was hugging me.

Yn: Shut up.

Jk: Why you rejected me even though you loved me?

Yn: We can't be together.

Jk: Why? Are you hiding something from me?

Yn: NO.

Jk: You are lying. but did you thought I will leave you just because you Can't give birth.

Yn looked at him while She was at shock.

Yn: H-How?

Jk: You thought that You can hide such a thing from me? and about marrying you is my decision. you don't need to be afraid of loving me.

Yn: but-

Jk: I know what you are thinking. just promise me you'll wait for me until I come back. I will make everything right.
we will live together happily. we will made our life. We can even adopt children If you want. we will play with our kids. I will give you and our kids everything.just let me make you my queen.

Yn:
worryabout that. They already like you.

yn: but I didn't meet them.

Jk: you already saw them and they saw you too.

Yn: who are your parents?

Jk: I told you that when the time comes I will tell you so after I came from the war I will tell you everything.

Yn: when will you come back?

Jk: I don't know. maybe I month or 1 year or maybe never.

yn: What do you mean by month, year and never ? you should come back soon. Promise me that you'll come back alive.

Jk: I can't promise it but i will try to come. Hope you wait for me, but if all soldiers came and I can't come then you can stop waiting for me find yourself someone you love and marry him.

Yn: what are you saying? You know if you don't come I will forget you and I will adopt kids and live happily.

JK: then that will make me happy if you become happy and it's good to forget me too.

Tears started to ozz from Yn's eyes. Jk wiped her tears and kissed her forehead. yn Suddenly hugged him tightly. Jk hugged her back.

After sometimes he broked the hug. He then took out his ring from his finger and made yn wear it. you gasped. It was the ring of king. J was written on it means Jeons.

( when he became king he wore it until now. Just the kings wears it and that too just jeons. when JK have childs so his first son would be the next king and Jk will give that ring to him. it's inheriting.)

Jk: don't give it to anyone. And also don't show anyone. Have this ring with yourself as a token of my love, until I come back if i didn't come take your brother and the kids with yourself and go to city. Don't stay here then.

Yn: why should I go to out of the palace?

Jk: don't ask me the reason but i will just tell you it is dangerous for you to stay here. So just go one day maybe you'll know the reason. and also it's the time for me go. You should also go.

Yn: but can you not go to the war?

Jk: I need to go there to protect the king and other people lives.

Yn: I love you Kook. you should come back because of our love.

Jk: I love you too, And I will do everything to see you again and live a happy life together how we wish .

?????????????????????????????????????
Hi butterflies !
Hope you all are fine.

1045 words