✨Chapter 14✨

When Aurora saw that you are scared she smiled.

Aurora: don't be tensed it's ok Yk she never liked someone except me, mom, dad, specially my bro and her siblings and calling them mother is far away. She like you very much I can see her love for you. You can be her real mother.

Yn became happy but in the end what she said was confused Yn and Aurora sense it. She didn't know that Aurora meant it for real so Aurora changed the their speech.

Aurora: Yn dear these all are your clothes you can't wear the maids clothes anymore and you will live with Aurora and your clothes will be place in here. You can sleep together with Aurora cuz the bed is big enough for you 2 to sleep quietly. If you need something you can tell them they will bring you. You will not cook and do the chores anymore.

Yn: thank you very much princess.

Yn bowed to her.

Aurora: don't bow and call me aurora if we are alone. Btw I am going so you guys sleep as it's late night and it's Ara sleep time.  Good night.

Yn: ok good night

Ara: good night aunty.

Aurora kissed Ara cheeks and went out.

Yn: so it's my princess bath time come let's give you a quick bath.

Ara: ok

(Ara's bathroom)

(Ara's bathroom)

Then yn went and give her bath. In bath she played with bubbles and Yn understand that Ara is obsessed with bath after 30 mins of bath yn bring the towel and her wear it and take her in her arms and she kissed Yn lips yn kissed back and chuckled.

(Note: don't take it wrong but most kids kiss others in their lips if they like or friendly is with someone)

( Ara's room)

And they run out of the bathroom Yn made her sit in the bed while Ara had a big towel in her as it's winter Yn took the big towel and came into the room to make her wear her clothes. She don't want to risk Ara's health as in winter bathrooms are cold how much you make it warm it will be again cold and Ara is sensitive she get sick slightly and easily.

Yn made her wear a comfy and soft bath clothes as Ara said she like bath clothes to wear after bathing but in night and she will sleep with that as she will not catch cold but some times she wear her night wear when she don't want to bath at night.

Yn made her wear it but while make her wearing her clothes Ara's eyes were tiredly open everytime her eyes closed she blinked and barely opened her eyes as she wanted to sleep with Yn. When yn saw it she made her wear hurriedly.

 When yn saw it she made her wear hurriedly

( Ara's clothe)

Yn took her in her arms and made her head lay on her shoulder and whispered to her to sleep she will not go anywhere. And went to turn the lights off and came and made her slowly lay on the bed. She also layed in the bed and hugged her after kissing her forehead and placed the big blanket at theirselves.

After 30 mins Yn slowly break the hug and come out of the bed and went out and told the guards that she will come soon so they should take care of her it was 12:00 already and the banquet was finished she runned towards the garden to meet Louis as she should come back soon.

She saw Louis was already there she went there and bowed to him.

Louis: don't bow to me.

Yn: it's the rule general. Btw why do you call me here.

Louis: I wanna tell you something special.

He came closer to Yn and yn went back as he saw she is going back he hold her shoulder which made her eyes widened and gasped she struggled.

Louis: don't be afraid of me I will not do anything without your consent.

Yn: but you are already doing it.

He leave her shoulders.

Louis: I love you be my woman I will cherish you forever. I fell in love with you when I first saw you.

Yn was so shocked that she can't even process and he came closer and kissed her which made her eyes widened cuz of another shock she was struggling in his grip but he wasn't leaving her.

He wasn't in his right mind as he already drank a lit of alcohol he was tipsy. Tears were flowing from her eyes as she was struggling in his hold.

But someone was loosing his sanity and it was none other than our king jk. He snapped and his clothes were changed to a black clothe with cloak and his face has mask as he can't risk to show his real face not now when he started his plan. He runned towards them and pulled him by force and yn stumbled and fell on the floor she didn't know what was happening jk punched him hard he fell in the floor after punching for sometimes shu came and take him.

Shu already know he is jk so he also had mask so that other don't see his real face. Jk looked towards Yn and his eyes softened but his heart ached to see his love cry helplessly and someone force her he can't even think of it.

He went towards her and sit in the floor and made her chin up and wiped her tears gently she looked at him and cried even more.

Yn: kooo h-he..

Before she continue he shushed her.

Jk: it's okay I am here now no one will ever dare to do that.

He hugged her and caressed her back gently and stroked her hair after 10 mins when she was quiet he broke the hug.

Yn: i- I sh-should go p-princess is a-alone.

Jk: ok take care and don't think about what happened today I will take care of it and you will never experience this again.

Yn nodded and he Kissed her forehead gently then Yn went to the room and layed in the bed behind Ara and hugged her tightly. Ara turned around and hugged her in her sleep.

Yn: I am sorry my little princess I can't keep up my words but I will never leave you again.

She kissed her forehead and after sometimes she also drifted in her dreamland.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hi guys
Hope you all are fine and liked this chapter

1101 words