✨Chapter 16✨

Yn looked at jk

Yn: my king sit here.

Jk looked at her confusingly but he did what she said. Yn take out a small bottle out of the drawer with some cotton.

Yn: can I ?

Jk nodded and she come closer to him. She asided his hair. She take a cloth and wipped his sweats and the blood. After that she took a cotton and before she place the ointment in it.

Jk: I prefer with hands not cottons.

Yn nodded and take a bit of ointment and pressed it in his cheeks in which he hissed. After all he is weak he don't have his real power so he can feel the pain. He have just some powers which he can use but it needs more mana than usual.

Yn hissed too like she is feeling the pain too.

Yn: I I am sorry I will be more careful.

Jk: it's okay.

Whole time jk was looking at her. After sometime she finished it and then changed Ara's forehead cloth.

Yn: my king you can go and rest I will take care of princess.

Jk: no I will stay here you go and sleep cuz you were awake all night.

Yn: it doesn't matter but I am sorry for not protecting her.

Jk: it's okay don't be sorry afterall you don't know what she can eat or not and it's your first day . And even if you knew it you can't handle her if you hide her eyes she can smell it. And it was because of me cuz I came here without cleaning up. Sorry for bothering you and made a trouble.

Yn: k-king don't say sorry it wasn't your fault.

Jk: I am going to change my clothes and I will come back soon.

Yn changed her forehead cloth again but Ara opened her eyes barely and hold her hand tightly.

Ara: m-mom don't leave me.

Yn looked at her and smiled and stroked her hair.

Yn: mom will not leave her princess. Ok?

Ara: Where is dad?

Before yn could answer jk entered the room.

Jk: dad is here princess.

Ara: Mama papa can you both sleep with me plz. I am scared.

Yn and jk looked at each other and jk nodded as ok and they both layed in each side of her.
Ara took their hand placed it in her. Yn kissed her forehead and cheek and so jk.

It was already 4:00 am.
They all drifted into their dreamland. Jk was happy to sleep with her.

Time skip to 12:00
They all were sleep. Jk had never sleeped quiet. But today he was relaxed and was feeling warm from the bottom of his heart that he even forgot about his schedule he never slept this much. About yn: she was feeling peace. Last time she felt peace was when she slept with her mom. And about Ara: she was also feeling peace her wish was to sleep between her mom and dad which she never did but just father.

All three were happy. They were deep sleeping that they know about the outer world. Jk opened her eyes after adjusting it he looked everywhere and suddenly realised that he wasn't in his place when he slept . There places were changed they were not in there places when they slept jk was in yn place and holding yn.

Yn back was towards jk which jk was holding her waist and his chin was pressed in her shoulder he inhaled her smell all night there body's were pressed to each other Ara was sleeping In front of yn.

Ara was hugging yn like a koala like she was going to escape from her and yn was holding her gently. Both father and daughter were hugging her like koala.

When jk realised it. He became happy and chuckled he kissed yn shoulder gently and slowly so that she don't wake up. Jk used his power and make the curtains close cuz a bit of Sunrays were in the room although they closed the curtains last night but just a bit of curtains didn't hide the light of sunrays.

He didn't wanted to wake her up cuz his sweet and happy moments will be finished when she wake up. After sometimes Ara opened her eyes and yawned Cutely she broke the hug and sat. She looked everywhere but then her eyes landed on jk and yn and gasped jk chuckled at her behaviour and gestured to her not to talk loudly or she will wake up.

Ara kissed jk and then she kissed yn. After she kissed her. And then Ara went to the bathroom. yn turned around and hugged jk which made jk froze. After sometimes he come to the world and kissed her forehead and then he sucked on her neck after sometimes he leaved it but there was visible mark which made him smirk proudly.

Jk: mine.

Yn and jk body were pressed together in which yn part and jk part was brushing with each other every time they moved a bit which was unintentionally but that made jk turn on. His crotch standed hard and proudly. And it ached.

Yn opened her eyes but didn't realize. She snuggled even more at jk neck which made jk smirk in his mind. When she snuggled she realise it wasn't any pillow but someone neck, hard chest. She looked down their body's were pressed to each other. She looked up and it was none other than jk. She saw he was asleep and dighrd in relief but what she don't know is that he is pretending to be asleep.

She was slowly going back to broke their hug but then Ara jumped on them.

Ara: mom dad wake up.

Yn used this time as a gain and sit far away of jk. Yn take Ara in her arms and looked at her worriedly.

Yn: are you okay baby?

Ara: I am fine mom. No need to worry about me. btw mom dad can we sleep together always?

Yn: but..

Before she could continue jk interrupted.

Jk: if my princess command I will probably obey her every command. What about you yn?

When jk I mean a king will obey a princess then there is no way for a merely servant like her not to accept it even if she don't want it. She said ok and Jk knew if he use this method she will say yes.

Ara: hurray thank you dad thank you mom.

Ara kissed jk cheeks which jk also did to her and then she pouted her lips for yn to kiss and yn pouted also and kissed her in her lips.

Jk was a bit jealous that she can kiss her in lips but he can't but shrugged it off.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hi guys
Hope y'all are fine and liked this chapter.
Guys if someone have their birthday they should dm me or comment me that it's their birthday and I will give that person 1 chapter gift even if I already post one or two chapters that day but I will make new one for the one who has their birthday. But no lies guys I know if you tell lie it's cuz you like the book but don't lie cuz making a chapter isn't easy. Btw guys I have my last tests in next week before my Christmas holiday and my aunt wedding is also maybe until last December I can't publish ( late updates) but then in January I will publish maybe everyday until 6 December cuz my my holidays will be finished but it will not be late updates but don't worry I will tell you when I have my holidays etc....

1298 words