✨Chapter 22✨

The pages flipped flipped and then stopped.

Book: read this page and do it and after you take this book our speech will be finish so read it carefully.

After that the book come down into yns hand but yn can't read it cuz it was magic language so she give it to rm. Rm read it and went to the place where it's a bit light.

Rm: yn are you sure?

Yn: yes I am.

Rm: then we should start. Btw suga hyung can you bring jk hyung until them we will make the formation.

Suga: ok

Then rm made yn sit in the middle and he lead another members in yn near but round. When yn sat there rm chant something and formation was under yn. Then suga came and they made jk lay in the ground but in another small circle which is called "M" . Which is the one who became healed place they all sit and for the last time rm read the mantra and placed the book in the shelf.

(Formation)

(Formation)

They all made their hands up towards yn and the powers come from their hand and went to yn's body. After sometimes yn groaned as she was feeling pain. At first it was paining but not that much but minutes by minutes it's becoming worse. Yn coughed blood which made everyone worried but they can't talk until the formation is finish.

And then they saw something held yn hands. It was purple paper snake. Which held her hands. It was because yn should first take the punishments cuz she cast the forbidden formation. Bloods were coming from her hands it was paining yn very much. She was crying hardly. She never felt this much pain.

 She never felt this much pain

( paper snakes)

But then she fell like she was in the air and saw that something purple was wrapped around her it comes near her and hold her tightly which made her even more cry, from her body blood was oozing.

Everyone was shocked very much but she was healing by herself. It was cuz of that necklace. Jk was no more feeling the pain which he always felt whenever yn was injured. The punishment and pains were just for yn but then her necklace break and that was it. Yn screamed as she was now feeling very much pain until now the necklace was observing the half of the punishments and in the same time it was healing yn.