89.owning each other

"I was not worried that I might have a  change of heart because I know in my heart that there can only be you. I love you Zack with all my heart... But at the same time.. I was afraid that in the process of her trying to convince me I might hurt you and you might let go of me." I cried

"Shhh... hush now my love.. you know I would never.. ever do that. We will figure it out.  We will find a way to wake up Kira or we will convince yeza instead. Hush now... you know I would never gave you up..there is no way I will.. you are mine. My luna. My love ..my hanna'' he reassured me..

He then pulled up a little from me to wipe my tears from my cheeks.. then hold my hand to guide me under the tree. He pulled a bag of clothes on one of its branches. And made me wear a big shirt he wore a short too. We held hands walking back to the pack house. that took us almost twenty minutes of walking in silence both in deep thoughts.

Occasionally he would squeeze my hand and  look at me with a reassuring smile.  Until we reach our destination.

Zack pulled me into the elevator to get through our pad.

As we entered our room still holding each others hand, he pulled me to the bathroom. He let go of my hand then proceed to removed the large shirt I am wearing. He also removed his short. Then pulled me again under his grandiose shower room. As the water from the shower touched our skin he proceeded into putting soap on me cleansing my body before his. When he is done he rinses both our bodies.

His warm caloused hand wiping every part of my body from my head to toe memorizing each curve. He then snaked his arms to my waist and pulled me into a deep hot kiss. He sucked my lips like theres no tomorrow. He was hungry for me, lust and love was in his eyes. He pulled me closer to his hot body and owned me once again, reaching heaven with just riding each rhythm. Attesting that we own each other.

-------
Author pov

Alright! This chapter was short... One hot smut was enough that I cannot bear to write another again.. I am Sorry🤣

Rob off!😁

Just bear with some kisses and touches... I will just leave it all to the readers wild imaginations😅

So yes we have Yeza.. yow people.. kira was dept in slumber and Yeza wolf girl was trying to dominate our dear Luna.. poor Zack.... just wait for our boy elias to come again on the scene..

Sorry for the late update I really wanted to give this a nice ending but as you see I rarely had time to check my account.. 😭