18. Dinner and frustrations

' we didn't talk????? but now we had Mutual feelings? Great! Why don't we just spill that we made out all night!!!!'

I wanted to shout at his face but instead I smiled with a tight lip and tried to suppress my annoyance. I was sure I saw the Luna and my mom blushed and looked at each other, my father and the alpha kept on coughing and Ari was not even helping with her unsupressed giglings.

'How dare this tempter hint to them about the make out session!'

This whole situation was messed up. I wanted to say in front of everybody that I didnt change my mind as they do hope and I dont have any plan on accepting Zack anytime soon. But my instinct was telling me otherwise that I'll be in big trouble if I do.

Silvermoon pack was one of the oldest packs in our continent who honors fated mate bond blessed by the Moon Goddess. They believe that not following the will of the Goddess is abominable.

And that is why in the novel after the true Ashia died and everyone finds out that it was due to Zack's rejection, He was criticized heavily by the pack members, his parents nearly disowned him. For years as he became the new alpha he lived like a cold corpse, he did not grow close to his pack members unlike the previous alpha. Before Ari came to him as a mate he was a dejected, broken Alpha who deeply regretted his past actions.

Back to where I am, I am sure that my face was now red like a tomato, as I was reminded of our making out session in the dark forest last night.

' Urgh!!!' I internally groaned, cringing as the memory of that fullmoon night resurpassed on my memory, and the most frustrating thing? Is the fact that I consented and enjoyed every part of it, I even had the audacity to kiss and caress his body back.. ' ugh those hard abs!' No wonder he thought we were okay now.

Kira chuckled. 'Best night of my life babe!'

" how about we continue this conversation over a cup of tea at the terrace? " Luna said as if to save everyone from the awkward conversation.

" I had baked cookies and cakes for this occasion" she continued.

Zack however has other plans,

----------+--------------

Author pov:

Ooooh is everyone eager to know what is the other plan? Hahaha😉😉😉

I want to portray a scene where the parents are in favor of their relationships.

And the Fl who wants to follow badly the original flow of the story was forced to reckon because of the given situation.

In addition, I want to convey that the Fl was greatly attracted and was tempted by this hot Ml.

It's all of them against the FL transmigrator and with her rationale to follow the original novel story.

Please don't forget to hit the STAR or leave a comment .. chow!