23 Promise

"If you want me to accept you again and redeemed yourself then let me go."

" a-and if I dont?"

"Then you will lose your only the chance to take me back. I would never accept you. You know you can't force me to be your Luna. It is you who rejected me not I "

I look at him sternly, praying in my mind that he would agree as he would be complicating things if he doesn't.. these may result in me and my family leaving the pack severing the connection and ties of my family to his.

It may even lead to the original story plot where the pack member hates him for rejecting his Luna. His parents nearly diowned him And Ari straying away from him. And that is not a result I wanted to.

"Alright.. but I also have conditions."

Relief flooded my senses.
"Okay" i sighed

" you can go outside the territory to study, but you cannot entertain males, you absolutely cannot date anyone, cause if you do. I swear Ashiana Rein you would not like to see an alpha being jealous." he sighed with threatening gaze, his eyes flickering again in dark blue and black.

"Alright consider it granted, I wont date anyone." I immediately said as i rolled my eyes

' damn! possesive wolf'

'hot and possessive' kira added

He now sit properly, face becoming serious. His hands never leaving my waist.

"I will also put an escort to you, and you cant say no.. its the only way i can be at ease...you are to become a Luna, my Luna, you might become targeted by the pack enemies."

"Okay," I nodded seriously, It didn't sink into me that I might become a target outside the pack.

"I will accept this as my punishment for hurting you Ashia, but don't even think for a second that Im setting you free. I will try to become a better person and alpha for you. So Promise me you will accept me then. Be mated to me.. and you will be my Luna "

His gaze never leaving mine, as he said those words, as if pulling me into a deep dark ocean. And as if hypnotized I found myself responding in a dazed

"I promise.. i promise to be mated to you and to come back as your Luna..."

I blinked a few times after gaining back my self and quickly added
" If you would still take me or feel still the same for me after 4years..."

"Ofcourse I will.. I will wait for you baby...my Ashia" he took my hand and traced kisses unto my knuckles.

he then closed his eyes took a deep breath again and again calming his self down. Then he opened it again to meet mine.

"Remember your promise... You are bound to me just as I am bound to you. Were mates."

He said trailing his fingers to my jaws. And his other hands caressing the side of my waist making a tingling sensation on my skin.