Etho gave Scott a blank stare. Dammit. Scott thought, I’ve got to pick up my game!

“Something like that.” Etho sighed, pulling down his mask and taking a drink of water.

“You know you should take your mask off more often.” Scott noted, not at all lying. “You have a lovely smile, and we don’t get to see it nearly enough.”

This comment surprisingly caused Etho’s cheeks to flame red as he quickly pulled his mask up again. Scott smiled and turned away from Etho, riding the high from his second win of the day.

“Thank you for your time.” Scott called as he walked away, leaving a flustered Etho behind him.

*****

Scott wandered deeper into the swamp, and he soon arrived at Tango’s game he was calling ‘Dare To Flare’. Scott reached the game, and he soon found the maker himself working on the finer redstone details on the roof.

“Tango?” He called, and the blaze born popped his head over the side of the roof.

“Hello Scott! How are you?” Tango jumped off the roof and landed in the water beside Scott.

“Good!” Scoot smiled as Tango brushed off his hands and walked into the building.

“Well what can I help you with?” Tango asked, pulling on his goggles before he started working on some redstone.

“I wanted to ask you about the game.” Scott said, sitting down on the ledge watching as Tango worked.

“Oh fire away then.” Tango said happily as a cloud of redstone puffed up in his face.

“What's the prize at the end?” Scott asked with a glint of interest sparking in his eyes.

“Oh a little bit of this, a little bit of that.” Tango said mysteriously.

“You have no idea, do you?” Scott asked as Tango worked.

“I have lots of ideas!” He sputtered, waving his hands around.

“I'm sure you do.” Scott commented, dropping down beside Tango, looking over his shoulder.

“Oh back off Scott.” Tango sighed, punching him lightly in the shoulder. “Why don't you go and bother your boyfriend instead.”

“Hey!” Scott protested as Tango walked away from him. “Jimmy's not my boyfriend!”

“And yet you still know who I'm talking about.” Tango called over his shoulder as he opened up a chest on the other side of the room.

Scott blushed profusely and quickly escaped the situation, Tango's laughter echoing through the swamp.

That was a failed attempt. He decided, I've better try someone else. But who? Let's try Bdubs. He's easily embarrassed.

*****

Scott walked up to the Crastle, humming a little tune, and he was greeted by a sword to the face.

“What are you doing here!” Bdubs growled, shoving the sword closer.

“Just here to see you.” Scott smiled, pushing the sword away. “We don't talk nearly enough.”