𝟐𝟐

"Hyung, where do you think they went?" A boy inquired

"At least I know they are alive," the second-oldest added.

"They are alive," the youngest stated.

"You saw something?" The oldest asked.

"There are many things, but it's best not to know them. We don't want to alter the future, right?" He responded.

The oldest closed his eyes and searched for the guy.

"Do you know any one of them?" He asked.

"Changbin," one of them answered.

He repeated the name and discovered the group in the centre of the the village.

"Huh?" he inquired.

"What happened, baby?" The second-oldest asked.

The oldest smiled.

"You should check it yourself." He grinned.

They all followed the oldest and eventually reached the guys. 

Everyone had different reactions.

"The power of trust," All of them said. 

~  ~  ~

Changbin wandered away from the others as he explored the area.

When he spotted a dark fog approaching him, he began to back away gradually.

Just then, a bird soared past him into the fog. But as soon as it made touch with the fog, it turned to stone.

He turned around and dashed towards the group.

When he observed the group, he yelled, "EVERYONE GET TO THE SLEDGE NOW."

They all turned to him, terror on their faces. They turned around to return to the sledge, but were encircled by thick fog.

"What are these?" Chan inquired.

"I do not know. But keep distance from these; they'll transform you into a statue." Changbin stated. 

"How the hell do we keep away with this?" Hyunjin yelled.

As the fog approached, the boys stood against each other's backs.

The fog was really near to the lads. One more step and they'll be converted into statues.

They closed their eyes and stood still, waiting for themselves to transform into statues.

But the fog never arrived.

They slowly opened their eyes, puzzled.

Lights emitted from their bodies, exactly as they had on the day they received their powers.

The energy kept the fog away.

Seconds later, the fog had vanished, and the guys stood there perplexed.

"What just happened?" Felix asked.

"This world is confusing the living shit out of me," Minho came up to the sledge and sat on it.

The eight unknown boys got down and approached the guys.

Minho noticed it and trapped the eight in air. The seven sensed this and turned to see.

"You!?" Changbin yelled.

"Hii, Changbinnie." One of them spoke.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" And since when did you get wings?" Changbin asked.

"I will explain everything. First, ask your friend to put us down," he said.

"Hyung," Minho said, setting them down.

Changbin walked to the person he was talking to and smacked the back of his head before pulling him into a tight embrace.

"I missed you, Wooyoung." He said.

"Aww, I missed you too." Wooyoung responded.

"Mind explaining, now?" Changbin asked.

"Uhm, we have powers much like you people, but the difference is that we have them from birth. "We are from the royals." Wooyoung spoke.

"I feel betrayed," Changbin sneered.

'I cannot tell you everything, Changbinnie. "I apologise," Wooyoung thought.

"Changbinnie, I belong here. We are all from here. I was sent out to the human world for a few tasks, and now I am heading back." He added.

"Okay, so where are you guys going now?" Changbin asked.

Wooyoung gazed at his friends, "We have to stick with them no matter what."

The rest of the group blinked twice, indicating that they agreed with him.

"We don't know," Hongjoong said. 

"Uhm, could you then probably join us?" Jeongin inquired, and the seven gazed at him with wide eyes.

"You wanna get them killed them or what?" Seungmin muttered from behind him.

"Yeah, please." Felix joined in.

After some pleading, the group agreed.

They continued their quest and introduced themselves.  

"Kim Hongjoong, Seonghwa's boyfriend. Air power with Death sensing."

"Park Seonghwa. Nature power with superhuman tracking,"

"Jeong Yunho, Mingi's boyfriend. Ice power with shape shifting,"

"Kang Yeosang, Jongho's boyfriend. Fire power with heat vision." 

"Choi San, Wooyoung's boyfriend. Darkness power with psychometry."

"Song Mingi. Electricity power with disintegration."

"Jung Wooyoung. Water power with telepathy,"

"Choi Jongho. Time power with Divination."

[If you're uncomfortable with the shipping art, you can ignore it.]

Many of them bonded nicely together. And the sledge Jisung made was large enough to accommodate all of them, yet it was still a touch crowded.[Don't know it happened but it just happened]

The leaders started getting along really well. Minho got along with the eldest.

This was going quite nicely until after a while. They arrived to a diversion that they do not recollect Minji informing them about.

"Wait, noona didn't tell us about this diversion." Chan stated.

"Well, we can just contact her." Minho spoke.

"Oh, you're right."

"Well Shit??" Chan cursed.

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

Here I go again.. Another cliffhanger

Hehehehe

And I don't think it will contain smut.. I guess so, I'll just think about it
But for many chapters you won't find smut, you wouldn't want any of them fucking each other in the middle of a forest, right??

And trust I'll make sure every couple gets sweet moments
It's not even the half yet
We have so many things left

For now, cry over the cliffhanger *wink* *wink*

I just have two exams left and after 4 days I'll be free
I have been badly waiting to yeet my books from my table.