𝟎𝟒: 𝐇𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧

Hyunjin stood on the roof of his house, admiring the purple moon

He had been ignoring a burning feeling for some minutes. But then a yellow light began to flare around his wrist.

"What is this?" He asked. But the light began to shine brighter, nearly blinding him.

And with that, the pain began to worsen.

He yelled in pain, and tears streamed from his eyes.

He stepped inside to the nearest bathroom. He opened the tap, allowing cold water to come in contact with his skin.

But nothing worked.

He fell unconscious on the icy floor.

He awoke later, thinking that it had been a dream. But when he examined the room, he realised it was real.

He checked his wrist and discovered a tattoo.

"What magic is this dude?"

"Oh, wait. "Am I the one chosen?"

He went to his room and looked for his phone.

He just read an article about it. He reopened the article and thoroughly read it.

"Fuck,"

"It's true," but there should be eight warriors. If I'm one of them, where are the others?

"Yah, you purple moon. "YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO GUIDE ME TO THOSE SEVEN UNKNOWN BOYS!" He yelled through the window.

"Oh, Lord. "It will be a hectic journey." 

"I'll just find out about the sign, though."

After a few minutes of searching, he discovered the right article. He opened it, but after scrolling, he couldn't find the one he had on his wrist.

He explored and found it at the end.

"Electricity, huh?"

"Cool. "The power of electricity." 

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

NAME: HWANG HYUNJIN
AGE: 22 YEARS OLD
POWER: ELECTRICITY
"He'll be the one to make sure no one gets left behind,"

𓆩♡𓆪