𝟐𝟒

The boys suddenly came across something unexpected

The boys suddenly came across something unexpected. It was three statues of three girls. 

They went to the statue and unknowingly one of them touched the first. The statue turned into a real girl.

"Holy shit!!"

"Hello!"

"Who are you?? I mean what are you??"

"I'm Irene, a witch. A special one, I know everything related to the future."

"And these two??"

"She's Jihyo and she's Soyeon. Can you make them alive too??" She smiled.

The boys followed her and touched their hand. The two just like her turned into girls.

"Hello!" Both of them smiled.

"We three are witches. A special one, just like I explained." 

"Since you guys helped us, we'll return the favour." 

"Uhm, we need a shelter for today night."

"Sure!! Come with me," Irene said and started to lead them.

They walked and soon reached three palaces.

"Uhm, I have a question." Felix said.

"Sure,"

"Why were you guys turned in a statue??"

"Oh that. It's just to read the passerby's read. We read their minds and help them."

'Not really, highness. We are here to help you.' She thought.

They got inside the cottages and Irene gave them three chances to know anything about the future. 

Chan was the first to ask.

"All of us sixteen will be alive by the end of all of these, right??"

"You guys will be alive... But there will be lots of obstacles.. Many of you end up getting hurt very badly, nearly at the edge of death.. But make it out alive." Irene answered.

"Will we succeed in breaking the curse??" Felix asked.

"You will." Jihyo answered.

Seungmin and Jisung went to Soyeon and asked the last question in a hushed tone.

"Do you think the mates will really love each other even after all this??"

"All of the ships will work out... No false feelings."

The two smiled at her and thanked her.

"What did you ask her??" Hyunjin turned to Seungmin.

"Just something personal.. Nothing else, don't worry." Seungmin pecked the other. The older was shocked was a second.

The others were looking at the two in disgust.

"Get a room you two, please."

"Shut up.. They're cute... " Irene said looking at the two fondly.

Everyone went to their rooms and houses, and slept soundly.

The next morning, they got up. But today won't be their regular day.

Irene woke them up and told them something important.

"The old man whom you are going to find is in the blue mountain. But there is one problem, he's frozen by time."

"Frozen by time??"

"The blue mountain isn't just a regular mountain. That mountain had power to make any man blind by its desires. Desire for money, fame, love our anything."

"For the old man, he was tricked and is frozen in the blue mountain. You need to combine your powers to make him unfreeze."

"But combining our powers takes a lot of energy."

"I know...  But there's nothing we can do about it if you want the old man alive."

"Here's the map and please, don't lose it." Jihyo remarked.

"Wait!!" Soyeon called them.

"Yeah??"

"There's one more thing left. There are eight swords hidden in the blue mountain. I have marked them on the map. Make sure to take the swords they might help you."

"The sword have same symbols add that of your wrists. So, each of you holds the sword with the matching symbol as your wrist."

"Okay, thanks to all of you." Chan smiled.

The sixteen left the cottage and got on the sledge making their way to blue mountain.

It was kind of far. The blue mountain looked just like the other mountains. But it had some dark powers emitting from them.

.

.

.

.

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

I'M SORRY FOR LATE UPDATES😭
BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE ADD MUCH AS I CAN

Look what my keyboard did too me

It kept changing Soyeon to someone

I hate auto correct

For today, I don't have anything to say so BYE!!!!

TAKE CARE!!