𝟏𝟐

"Chan?" Minji spoke

"Chan?" Minji spoke.

Chan did his best, but nothing worked.

Minji gazed at the guys, contemplating how he might make his power's work.

"Wait, did your symbols lit up when you guys met each other?" She asked.

"Yeah, it did."

"Do you happen to know the person? "Like who it was," she inquired.

"Changbin Hyung," Felix responded.

"Wait, when?" Changbin asked.

"Few days ago, when you were at the medic room." Felix said, and Changbin nodded.

"Chan hyung," Jeongin replied.

"Huh?"

"You were in an alley on the day we received our powers. I was passing by when the symbol suddenly lighted up. Yours did, too. I overheard you saying something and followed you, but you were quick." Jeongin explained.

"It was you!?" Chan stated.  

"The rest of you?" Minji asked.

"No clue," Hyunjin said.

"Please help me train the elements," she muttered.

"Jisung and Seungmin, step forward towards each other." She stated that, and the boys did what they were told, but nothing worked.

Okay, then. "Minho and Jisung, now." She spoke, and this time the symbols lit.

"What does this mean, though?" Jisung asked.

She returned to Chan, after saying, "I'll tell you when the time is right."

"Chan, close your eyes." Imagine you're stuck in the middle of a fire, and your loved ones are in danger." Chan visualised the scenario, and it worked.

He was learning to manipulate the water.

"The fire immediately rises. They slump on the ground, unconscious, and shout out for help. "The fire is spreading quickly." She smiled as Chan was able to control the water.

"Slowly open your eyes. Don't put too much pressure on yourself; take it easy." She spoke, and he finally opened his eyes. His eyes widened.

"Slowly, control the water." He did exactly what she said.

"Keep practising," she remarked as she walked to Minho.

She triggered their fearful minds, forcing their abilities to come out. She performed this for a few days while also teaching the guys how to fight.

Some of them were already aware, so it was simple for them. All that was left was to educate them how to use weapons.

"One last practise and we'll move on to the weapons," she went on to say.

And everyone's power was completely successful. 

They came to a room. Minji opened the door, and there were several weapons.

Everyone took up a sword, and a few of them also seized bows and arrows.

"You're gonna teach us how to use weapons?" Minho asked.

"No," she said, and a buff man showed up.

"That's torture," After a few days of training, they were prepared with their abilities and swords.

They were in the dining room, eating before leaving.

"What about the symbol glowing thing?" Jisung asked.

"Oh that." Minji paused. "It's kinda like mate thing."

Everyone choked on their meal and coughed a lot. Minji assisted each of them by calming them down.

"Mate!?"

"Yes, our Kingdom believes in the concept of mates. If the warriors survive, they will be the ones who control the kingdom. 

But first, the elements select mates for the new rulers. Mates are the only unbreakable bonds. If you touch the symbol and say your mate's name, you can see what they're doing or where they are." She explained.

"So the bond is unbreakable." It indicates that we have to accept our mates regardless of their situations." Chan stated.

"Yes,"

"Let's forget this conversation ever happened," Seungmin said.

"Yes," Minho inquired. 

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

This chapter disappointed me...

But I'll try to make to make good ones after this...