𝟎𝟔: 𝐅𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐱

Felix was on his way to feed a few stray cats near his house

Felix was on his way to feed a few stray cats near his house. He was lucky to find them waiting for him at their usual location.

"I'm back," The cats ran towards him, eager for their meal.

He opened the container and held it down. However, the burning feeling in his palm prevented him from doing so.

After eating, the cats played with him. But Felix didn't concentrate; his attention was drawn to his hand, which was becoming increasingly painful with each passing second.

But suddenly a green light started to emmit. He dashed towards the house.

With each step he took, the pain became more intense. His footsteps began to slow. He finally got to his residence. 

He opened the door and entered, but immediately fainted.

He awoke after a while, experiencing pain in his body.

"Oww. I must have injured myself while running. He got up.

He gripped the wall, keeping him from falling again. But he had spotted something in his hand.

A strange symbol emerged on his palm out of nowhere.

"Ayy, "What is this?" He thought

"Okay, I know."

"It is impossible. It can't be real. "It actually happened."

"I have the power of nature due to the purple moon." He smiled and traced the sign with his fingertips.

He reached the rooftop, smiling at the purple moon. 

"Thank you, beautiful purple moon for choosing me. I'll do my best to break the curse." 

"But will you help me to break the curse? If not can you atleast guide us?" He mumbled. 

"If you're listening to whatever I'm saying. I'm thankful to you. But, these cats will starve by the time I'm gone," he said with a smile. 

"I'll go now, purple moon. Byeee." Felix waved his hand at the purple moon and went inside.

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

NAME: LEE FELIX
AGE: 22 YEARS OLD
POWER: EARTH
"He'll be the one to keep negativity away from the group,"

𓆩♡𓆪