𝟏𝟎

The eight boys awoke in the morning, wondering about the tree

They went to college.

The new trio met at the gate.

"I had a really weird dream last night." Jisung stated.

"Me too," Hyunjin and Felix said jointly.

"What was it, though?" Felix asked.

"It was about a tree with an unusual sign in it, and I touched it. "I disappeared." Jisung explained, and the two stopped in their steps.

"I had the same dream last night," Hyunjin explained.

"Me too," Felix said.

"Why don't we check?" Jisung spoke.

"I don't think that's a good idea," Hyunjin responded.

"Hyung, we'll just check and come back."

They ultimately agreed. They chose to go after college. 

And today, Jeongin has almost lost control over his powers. He was in the library, selecting some books. He couldn't find the exact book, but one that could at least assist him. However, it was a bit out of reach for him.

He tiptoed to acquire the book, but it slid from his grasp and nearly fell onto his head. However, his ice powers abruptly awakened.

Due to his abilities, the book toppled into the nearest shelf.

He cursed himself, but was relieved that no one was around him. But he was mistaken.

Seungmin observed everything, even the snowflake on his wrist.

He approached the younger person who was reading the book alone and sat next him. 

Jeongin saw him and kept reading the book.

"Hey," Seungmin called out.

"Yes," Jeongin responded.

"Um, not to be rude. "But I know you have powers," Seungmin said, and Jeongin paled.

"Don't be scared. "I have that, too," Seungmin said, showing his wrist. The double infinity appeared beautiful in his wrist.

"That is cool. "What is it?" Jeongin inquired, enthusiastically.

"Time," 

"Wow,"

"Are you really going to break the curse?" Seungmin asked.

"I want to. The purple moon selected us, perhaps for a purpose. And if we don't break the spell, they will be locked there forever." Jeongin became sad.

The younger's behaviour astonished Seungmin. He was innocent, both Felix and Jeongin were. They were kept safe from the terrible world. 

"Judging by the question, you sound like you don't wanna go." Jeongin stated. He once again took the elder one off guard.