𝟏𝟑

"Additionally, when your mate is in danger, the symbol in your wrist glows a deep crimson

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Additionally, when your mate is in danger, the symbol in your wrist glows a deep crimson. Keep this; you will be able to communicate with me." Minji remarked, offering Chan a crystal.

"Thanks,"

"OH MY GOD," the grey-haired boy shouted.

"What happened, Jisung?" Chan asked.

"Bbama," he said.

"Who's that?"

"He is my pet dog. I haven't fed him for weeks." Jisung replied, "My poor boy might die of starvation."

"KKAMI!?"

"MY CATS!?"

"THOSE STRAY CATS!?"

"Stay calm, guys; I have someone to care for your pets. "Don't worry."

"I don't believe you in this," Minho remarked.

Minji giggled before waving her hand, and a photo of someone taking care of the pets emerged.

Jisung grinned and proceeded to touch Bbama, but his hand went through the image. 

"You guys really love your pets, don't you?" Minji smiled.

"More than anything, he's the only one I have." Jisung stated this while looking at Bbama with adoring eyes.

"Yeah, he's my only world after my parents." Hyunjin stated.

"They are the only ones who love me the way I am," Minho went on to say.

"They make me feel like myself," Felix explained.

"I am going to cry," Chan remarked.

"You have a pet too right, Chan?" Changbin stated.

"Yes, her name is Berry. She stays with my mother and father, but I'll take her with me occasionally."

Minji smiled at the eight and thought.
They still have a long way to go. I wonder what fate has chosen for them, please be something good. I just hope they don't end up like the others.

A tear slipped her eyes, and she swiftly brushed it away, believing no one would see. But she was mistaken. 

Everyone spotted it and rushed to hug her.

Chan responded, "We saw that, noona."

"Okay. I am not a heartless person." she remarked.

"Now, go and rest; you have a very long tour ahead of you," she remarked, sending everyone to their rooms.

Their journey begins tomorrow. They'll learn about the cycle of every life. Love, sadness, wrath, happiness, and many more.

The next day, they left early after breakfast. Each of them had horses.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐒 [A SKZ fanfiction]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें