𝟎𝟓: 𝐉𝐢𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐠

Jisung was in the back garden, playing with Bbama

Jisung was in the back garden, playing with Bbama. They both went indoors and sought to drink water.

After the short pause, both went outside. Jisung felt the burning sensation and ignored it.

However, the pain quickly grew, and red light began to radiate from his wrist.

He collapsed to the ground, gripping his wrist fiercely.

Bbama buzzed around him, concerned about his owner.

"Do not worry, Bbama. "I'm fine." He spoke, but the pain grew, forcing tears to fall from his eyes.

He collapsed on the ground, unconscious. The last sound he heard was his dog barking.

He eventually got up. He raced to find his only friend.

"Bbama," he yelled from every corner of the house. 

He went through each corner and room, both inside and outside the home. Tears began to flood from his eyes.

But then he heard a barking sound and figured it was Bbama. He dashed to the main gate and saw him approaching with Lee Minhyuk, his neighbour who was more like a brother.

Jisung opened the gate and wrapped his beloved pup in a tight hug.

"Jisung, are you okay?" Minhyuk asked.

"Yeah,"

"Be honest. Your dog dragged me today, the same way he did the previous time you fainted from a panic attack." Minhyuk continues.

"I was little exhausted and collapsed as a result. "Don't worry, Hyung." Jisung smiled.

"Are you sure?" He touched the younger's forehead.

Jisung was somewhat burning.

"You have a fever, dumbass."

"I'll take medicines, hyung."

"You have to, otherwise I'll shove it down your throat."

"Your parents and my parents will kill me, If I didn't take care of you." Minhyuk continues.

"I know, hyung. You repeat that every day."

"I'll come to check on you,"

Both returned to their homes. Jisung entered his home, placing Bbama down and petting him.

"You scared the hell out of me, Bbama." "Do not do this again."

Jisung sat on the couch, looking at his wrist.

"What in the abra cadabra is this?" He said.

"This kind of looks like a fire,"

"Wait. Wait. I just read that this morning. Something linked to the purple moon."

He unlocked his phone and scrolled through the links. 

"Shit,"

"I have superpowers?"

"I HAVE SUPERPOWERS,"

"But I'll need to break a curse. What happens after I break the curse? Is the power taken away? He wondered.

"There's nothing about this sign here,"

"More work," he whined.

He searched for a few links and discovered one. He discovered the sign as soon as he clicked the link. It was the first one.

"I have fire powers!?"

"Cool," 

"I want to try it out." He spoke and lifted his hand, but quickly drew it back.

"No, I might burn the entire damn place. "No risk," he said.

"It'll be fun."

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗ 

NAME: HAN JISUNG
AGE: 22 YEARS OLD
POWER: FIRE
"He'll be the heart of the team," 

𓆩♡𓆪