𝟏𝟖

TXT are the protectors of all the villages in 'LAVENTER' Kingdom

Their assigned colour is Cyan

- - - - - - - -

"I am Choi Soobin." The boy who helped them spoke.

"I am Choi Yeonjun,"

"Choi Beomgyu"

"Kang Taehyun,"

"Hyuening Kai,"

"We are the protectors of all the villages in this kingdom,"

Chan did exactly what he had done before.

"Why is no one there in the village?" Felix asked.

"They have been turned to stone," Yeonjun said.

Taehyun realised that Jisung was thinking on something different.

"After all that took place, we became the protectors. "And the few who are alive, maybe were out of the kingdom or maybe in the human world." Taehyun responded.

"Oh," Jisung said.

They ate dinner and then fell asleep. The next morning, they left as soon as the sun rose. Today, the horses are running quicker than normal.

The boys were eager to finish these things fast.

They had almost reached the end of the grasslands, and snow was beginning to cover the land.

But fate wants to push the lads to their utmost. Another trap.

The eight were engulfed in a dense fog. They carefully got down , straining to see through the fog.

After a few efforts to see through the fog and locate a route, they heard a voice. It was not a single voice.

Each of them heard various voices. They had been waiting to hear these sounds for several years.

A few of them had tears in their eyes. They gazed through the fog and saw a few dim figures.

Their closest ones were standing in front of the boys, smiling widely.

They were too engrossed to think about anything. They walked to see their family.

Jisung approached his family, opening his arms to hug them.

"Sungie, I missed you." His mother stated.

Jisung observed something. His mother always referred to him as 'Hannie' since he was usually the first, and the nickname evoked images of squirrels.

He brushed it aside and moved ahead.

"We're really sorry, Jisung. We were unable to reach you due to our job." His father said.

That's when the realisation dawned on him. They were not his parents. His parents contacted him every day, regardless of how busy they were.

"You're not my parents," he stated.

"You're smart Jisung."

They muttered before disappearing.

His heart broke, but he was overjoyed when he saw his parents and brother.

"I forgot it was a trap." He exhaled.

~   ~

Felix dashed over to his family, full of excitement.

He was far too enthusiastic. He hugged them quickly.

"We missed you, dear." His mother grinned and kissed the top of his head.

It was sort of like hypnotising him. The darkness had taken hold of his thoughts.

~  ~

Chan heard his mother's voice.

"Channie, you're doing so good." She said.

"But it's such a shame you're living away from us." She proceeded.

"Maybe you could continue your college from Australia." She said.

Chan's smile faded. There was no way his mother would say this.

"No, it's just a hallucination." He said. 

"Good job, Chan. We did not succeed, but you are a wonderful child." They vanished.
"I despise these shadows. "I was literally on cloud nine." He grumbled.

~  ~

Hyunjin approached his parents and stood in front of them, smiling as brightly as he could.

"Mom and Dad. "I missed you so much," he added, leaning in to embrace them delicately.

"We missed you too, honey." They smirked and hugged the younger back.

They all kissed his forehead, hypnotising the blonde.

Minho, Hyunjin, Felix, and Jeongin unintentionally fell into the trap, allowing the shadows to control their thoughts.

The shadows would lead them to a place where the lads' souls would be taken from their bodies and fed to their deities.

The fog cleared, and the guys remained in their positions as Chan counted the heads.

He said, "Everyone is here."

"Let's go,"

They began their journey, but there were several diversions along the way. The horse with the map had earlier run away.

And Minho won't be able to fly high; he may freeze to death.

Seungmin remembered the map and suggested going to the northwest, but the hypnotised members would not listen.

They ended up having a fight, which culminated in them deploying their powers against one another.

Felix began throwing rocks at the three. Seungmin instantly formed a force field around the remaining four.

Jeongin froze Felix and turned to Hyunjin, but the blonde escaped with his superspeed.

But Minho used his force to hang Hyunjin in the air.

Jeongin was launching strong snowballs at Minho, who was continually escaping them with his air strength.

"They are not in their right minds," Jisung stated.

"You're correct." 

∗ ࣪ ˖༺ ♡ ༻˖ ࣪ ∗

Sorry for the late update..
I have my exams, So :)))

I have 4 exams left.. but the thing is they'll end in 15 days

I AM: TIREDDDDDD
I AM: SLEEP DEPRIVED
I AM: STRESSED
I AM: HUNGRY

Okay that's it for today.. I don't want you guys to listen to my rantings 

So yeah... BYEEEEE