𝟏𝟗

"They are not in their right minds," Jisung stated

"You're correct. They've been hypnotized. Their eyes are little darker than typical color." Jisung gazed at Chan, astonished.

Seungmin palmed himself, hating his foolishness.

"I was just cursing at them," Jisung said.

"The horses fled afraid. I left out to set up a force field around them." Seungmin sighed.

"We need to break the hypnosis. Wait, what!?" Chan added.

"Yeah, and now we have to travel on foot."

"We'll talk about that later. But how will we break it?" Changbin asked. 

"They aren't thinking clearly. "We'll have to figure out how to get them to stop listening to the person who is controlling them," Chan added.

They glanced at the two fighting, which had stopped a long time ago, with Jeongin suspended in the air and Minho frozen.

Seungmin removed the force field, and all four headed to Felix first.

Jisung dissolved the ice, and Chan prepared to fight with the youngster with a water-based sword. The other two stood behind Felix, catching his hands before he could do anything.

Felix unfroze, seemed normal for a moment, but his eyes returned to a deeper shades.

The two grabbed him from behind.

"Damn Felix, get out of there." "It's me, Chan."

Felix fought to wriggle free of the clutches.

Jisung closed Felix's eyes.

"Remember the times you spent with me and Hyunjin."

Jisung and Chan continued to murmur delicate phrases in Felix's thoughts.

After each sentence, he screamed. The pitch becomes higher each time.

Finally, Jisung and Chan glanced at each other and nodded. "We all love you, Felix. Don't change who you are because of someone else. You don't have to hide your freckles because you're self-conscious about them. They're wonderful."

Felix let out a piercing scream as the two left him, and the four backed off somewhat.

A black shadow came from Felix's body and vanished instantaneously.

As soon as the shadow vanished, the shadows from the other three bodies vanished as well.

Jisung unfroze Minho. Minho began breathing heavily.

"My head hurts," he said.

Jisung kneeled by Minho and helped him calm down.

Minho stared at the younger, and they were very close. When Minho stared into those eyes, he fell in love with them.