Lights Out 4x20

"Do you guys really think this is a good idea?" Blake asks skeptically as she sits on the love seat near the window. She swirls the honey in her lavender tea as she, Rachel, and Kurt all wait for Santana to return to the apartment.

"She needs this." Rachel insists. "She's basically throwing all of her talent away. If we don't give her this reality check, the next step for her is going to end up being a strip club." She states matter-of-factly.

Blake rolls her eyes, "That's a bit over dramatic don't you think?"

"Rachel's right." Kurt counters. "We're only doing this because we want good things for her."

"I want good things for her too." Blake scoffs. "I just don't think judging her for her choices is the best course of action." She sips her tea. "And as her closest friend, I can tell you that this isn't gonna end well."

"Well as her closest friend, you should be leading this intervention instead of allowing her behavior to continue." Rachel chides.

"She's not my kid." Blake argues. "I can tell her all day what I think she should do, that doesn't mean she's gonna listen."

"But if she is going to listen to anyone, it's you." Kurt points out as the front door of the apartment opens.

Santana walks in, dragging a ratted up chair in with her. Blake's nose scrunches up in disgust at the beaten up leather that surrounds the piece of furniture. Santana looks up and notices the looks on their faces.

She smiles, "Right? I found this out by the dumpster. With a little TLC and three clicks from Kurt's ruby slippers, and this bad boy
would be salvageable." She pats the chair proudly.

Rachel crosses her legs, trying her hardest to resemble a therapist making Blake hold back an annoyed gag. "Um, can you please take a seat, because Kurt, Blake, and I would like to have a conversation with you."

Santana looks at them oddly before moving over to sit on the chair in front of Kurt and Rachel. "All right, you know what, Rachel, if you are still obsessing over what you're gonna sing at your Funny Girl callback, may I suggest your best jam ever, Run, Joey, Run." Santana teases with a small smirk.

Blake raises her hand, "I second that."

Rachel shoots Blake a glare before fixing her eyes back on Santana, "We think you're throwing your life away."

Santana's eyebrows furrow and she scoffs. Kurt stands from his spot, "It's bad enough you let those horny tourists grope you for tips at that awful Coyote Ugly bar, but Tina just informed me that you are now a bouncer at a lesbian beer garden?"

"And you're a go-go girl. A go-go girl!" Rachel exclaims with major distaste.

Blake shoots Santana a sorry look, "I would just like to point out that I don't shame you for your choices."

Santana then fixes her glare on Kurt and Rachel, "I am a cage dancer... big difference. I'm dressed as Barbarella, and I'm sorry, but some of us actually need to work for a living." She snarks.

Rachel sighs, "Okay, that's not the point. Okay, you're so talented, Santana. You're, like, the most talented person I know, obviously with the exception of me, Kurt, and Blake." Blake puts a touched hand on her chest as Kurt gives Rachel a grateful nod. "But your voice, it's electric, and I would kill for half of your dancing abilities." She admits. "So I'm telling you what you told me, which is that you just need to stop and focus on your talent."

Santana shrugs, "Well, maybe I don't want to be in Funny Girl, okay?" She glares at Rachel. "Or be a singing waiter at the Fire Island Pancake Shack." She directs to Kurt. "So why don't you just stop trying to force all of your creaky old-time Broadway dreams on to my amazingly awesome dream."