Bad Reputation 1x17

Blake and her group of friends sit around in a semicircle, laughing at the video playing in front of them. Blake usually would not be supportive of this kind of behavior, but after everything Coach Sylvester had put them through, it's nice to get a little revenge.

"What's so funny?" Rachel asks, walking in with Jesse at her side, "You aren't watching the video of me falling off stage at my first Tiny Tots beauty pageant?"

Kurt shakes his head, still laughing at the video playing in front of him. "That was Carrot-Top funny
compared to this comedic tour de force."

"That's Olivia Newton-John's 'Physical.'" Jesse says.

"Thank you captain obvious." Blake looks at the boy laughing.

Jesse rolls his eyes and continues, "It was pretty groundbreaking subject matter at the time considering its depiction of fluid sexuality."

Mercedes laughs and gets off her chair, pointing at the laptop, "Oh my G-"

Finn sits up to get a closer look at the video and his eyes widen in shock, "Wait, wait. That's not Olivia Newton-John. That's-That's Sue Sylvester." Everyone continues to laugh and he looks at his friends "Where did you get this?"

Kurt looks over to Blake causing the brunette to snort at what her friend did, "I can tell you that I certainly did not steal it from her locked file cabinet yesterday when she sent me back to her office to get her hormone replacement injection
during Cheerios practice."

Kurt and Blake do their secret handshake as Artie nonchalantly looks at the computer, "Wait. Did she just do the Cabbage Patch?"

Blake throws her head back, laughing at the teacher's terrible dancing. "I'm posting this on YouTube." Finn smiles.

"No, no, wait, wait." Rachel stops him, "Do you think that's a good idea? She might kill us." She looks at the group, fear evident in her eyes.

Blake shrugs her shoulders, "Who cares? Let her get a taste of the humiliation she put us through."

"I'm with Finn. You guys need to stop being
such asses and start being badasses." Jesse smirks.

"Ten bucks it goes viral by lunch." Finn says, grabbing the computer.

"I'll take that action." Blake smiles at the boys.

Finn looks over to her and the two shake hands, solidifying the deal.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

Blake groans and pulls out her wallet. She looks over to her friend and rolls her eyes, "You got lucky."

"Mhm." He smiles, "Thank you." He says, taking the ten dollars from her hand.

As Blake goes to respond, Mr. Schuester looks at his students with a serious look in his eyes, "Who did it?" He says, holding up the so-called "Glist." "This is serious. Principal Figgins is threatening to disband the club."

"Why are we playing this game?" Santana asks, "We all know it was Puck."

"Back off. I didn't do squat." The boy responds, defending himself.

Tina looks at him skeptically, "Then why is your girlfriend first on the Glist?"

"And why am I last?" Rachel says, offended by her ranking. "Aside from the fact that I refused to put out for you." She adds.

"Stop trying to make yourself feel better." Blake mumbles.

"Don't be mean." Ace scolds her.

"It's true." She exclaims, "Noah doesn't care that she didn't put out. And let's face it, if he made the Glist I'd be number one." Blake smiles.