Showmance 1x02

Pulling her large truck into the school parking lot, Blake feels a wave of excitement rush through her. Which is odd considering that's never happened at school before. She whips her car into her parking spot narrowly missing the small convertible next to her.

"Holy shit" she whispers. "Maybe this is why they have a speed limit in school parking lots."

Shaking her head she jumps out of her vehicle and starts walking up to the school. While walking she notices Rachel and Finn walking away from Mr. Schue and Finn carrying Rachel's very over the top rolling backpack. Scoffing, she tries to push down the small feeling of jealousy rising within her and looks away.

Luckily her favorite distraction decided to make an appearance. Ace. He always knew how to make her smile.

"Hey you" he smiles running up to her and lightly poking her side.

"Hey" she grins back, "where were you last night? I texted you." She says in an accusatory tone.

"Hmm let's see... well, I really hate to be the one to tell you this but, I have this thing. You're probably not familiar with it, but it's called a life. And it tends to take up time, meaning I can't always answer my phone." He says with a sarcastic smile.

"Ha ha, very funny" she punches his arm. "I have a life too you know."

"Mmm debatable" he counters.

Giving him a playful glare she sighs "I guess you're right, but it's a choice. I could have one if I wanted to."

"Mhm okay Henley, keep telling yourself that." He chuckles. "Alright well I gotta go so I'll talk to you later in glee club."

"Bye jackass" she laughs.

Blake continues on her journey to get to her first class and heads up the stairs to the second floor. As she's walking she sees her guidance counselor Ms. Pillsbury "accidentally" bump into Mr. Schue. Feeling kinda repulsed by the desperation her attitude takes over before she can stop herself.

Rolling her eyes "Get a room." She and someone else speak at the same time.

Looking over she sees Santana Lopez looking at her with a curious but amused look. Blake gives her a half smile and a wave as she continues to walk forward. Making it to her first class she sits down and puts her headphones in. Knowing she's already caught up with the work she starts to write in her song book. This song book is the only thing that keeps her sane. All of her pent up frustrations and feelings go into this book. It's almost like a diary but a lot cooler. Writing is one of Blake's many escapes in the world so unless she's in one of the many college classes she takes, people will normally catch her writing. Or sleeping.

Rolling her eyes at the verse she wrote she erased it, feeling extremely frustrated that she couldn't seem to get this one verse right. Luckily the bell rang signaling it was time to go so she shoved her book in her backpack and left the classroom. Going to her locker to grab her textbook for pre-calc she accidentally catches a conversation she didn't want to hear.

"We are in line to be the most popular kids in the school over the next couple years." The head cheerio Quinn Fabray states.

"Yeah, I know." Finn says clearly disinterested.

"Prom king and queen. Homecoming court royalty." She lectures him frustratedly. "I am not giving up those shiny crowns just so you can express yourself."

Blake sighs in disappointment and tries to make herself look busy so it doesn't look like she's eavesdropping. The last thing she wants to do is get on the bad side of Quinn.

"Look, you're making too big a deal out of this."

"Okay. Let's compromise." Quinn tries to reason. "If you quit the club, I'll let you touch my breast."

Our Story • gleeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara