His face leaned closer to your neck, as he sniffed you and hummed in your ear. "Mhm, how delicious you smell.. the way I can bite and rip your flesh right now-" He growled as his teeth bare sharp and gripped your hair tighter. His breaths were shaky, and his cheeks flushed red, and eyes darkened in lust. While you were scared to death, another kind of fantasies roamed inside of his head that made him hungrier. He licked his lips, and grinned.

He pulled away from your neck, facing you again. "But I don't wish to eat you right now, bunny. Instead.." His voice was alluring, and seductive, and placed his thumb on your lower lip, rolling it down as your cheeks flushed red slightly. His eyes kept looking at your lips, feeling tempted.

"I could just.. make you.. feel good." Each and every word he spoke to you, his face grew closer to yours, and letting out a hungry growl, his lips met yours, kissing you desperately, as he placed his one thigh between your legs, pinning you. He deepened the kiss, shoving his tongue inside of you, and curling it inside your wet cavern. Your eyes rolled back, feeling him devour as you gasp for breath and whimper. His thigh that was placed between your legs started to shake, pleasuring you underneath as you moan into the kiss.

He pulled out, a string of saliva connecting your lips, as he chuckled, attacking your neck. His kisses were like venom, they sting but feel so good. He kept shaking his thigh to rub your sensitive nub, your ears flopping and body producing heat, wanting him even more. It kept turning him on when he felt you squirm into his large body, and gripped his back, your fingernails digging into his skin.

He licked your neck, and grumbled as he bit the skin, marking you. You threw your head back, crying in pain. Your eyes sting as tears threatened to fall on your cheeks, something which he enjoyed watching. He started to grind his thigh over your sensitive nub, making your insides beg for him. You couldn't resist any longer.

He pulled out from your neck, after seeing the areas he marked on, earning a chuckle from him. "How adorable they look on you, bunny.. does it feel good to be one of the wolf's prey?"

You weakly nodded, your eyes looking through his desperately. He darkened his eyes, realising your answer as he continued to pleasure you, gripping your thighs as he kneeled down towards your legs, staring at your wet arousal. He licked his lips, as if he grew hungry and he wanted his meal right now. And unfortunately, you were his meal.

Giving soft licks, you whimpered and shivered, with your tail wagging rapidly, covering your mouth with your hand so you won't shout any louder. He didn't mind and he continued to lick you down there, sucking onto your sensitivity and moaning in taste. He kept eating you down there, his large, hairy and veiny hands tightly holding your flesh thighs and enjoying his dinner right here. You could almost feel yourself releasing, and the wolf knew it. He licked you faster, and faster.. not stopping at once.

Soon, you cannot hold your mouth anymore, the grip of your hand weakening. Your eyes almost rolling above. You used the last of your energy to keep yourself up while his tongue works marvelously in making you fall for it.

His main aim was to make you surrender. And it was working. As you felt your climax approaching, you begged for him to release. "Please.. please, Daddy please.."

"Just a few more, sweetheart." He whispered in between and sighed in satisfaction, sucking on your clit and moving it faster to let the juices spread around his mouth, you squirting over him. Feeling embarrassed, you cover your thighs in nervousness, but he darkly chuckled, and got on his legs, the size of him covering your fragile body again.

"Don't cover your legs for me, bunny. The real fun has just begun.." He grinned, and spread your legs apart forcefully, him making you reveal his hardened length down there. The sight of it made you drool, your eyes widening, your cheeks blushing redder and the abdomen tingling, wanting it to be inside you. He smirked, lifting your face with your chin and asked you.

"Do you want it, bunny? Do you want your wolf to pleasure you?" He whispered.

".. I-" You tried to speak, but you felt the tip of his length inside of your wet hole, biting your lip so you won't make a noise.

"Say yes or no, doll.." His voice was raspy, deep and full of lust, his breaths growing growly as he waited for your response, impatiently. "You want me?"

Without wasting any longer, you gave the nod. "Y-yes, I want you-" Before you could even complete your sentence, you were immediately met by a sharp pain the moment he inserted himself inside of you forcefully, that caused you to open your mouth wide and moan louder than the last. It clenched your walls so perfectly, and deliciously.

Your eyes roll back, and a string of moans and whimpers begin to come out of your mouth, continuing with the wolf's rapid thrusts. Your ears flop and your body immediately surrenders, as you fall into the intense pleasure you were receiving. Your legs felt like giving up, so with a grunt, he grabbed your thighs, and lifted you up, pinning you on the tree branch, as it gave him more space to thrust inside you better. He buried his face on your neck, covering his noises while yours erupted like a volcano.

Tears streamed down your eyes, as you held onto his back tighter, currently enjoying how he was taking you all to himself. The prey got hunted by the predator, but at what cost? His ears fluttered, and tail wagged, his teeth glaring as he growled in pleasure, his thrusts going faster and faster. You tried your best to not scream anymore but —

"You can be as loud as you want, my little rabbit.. let them know how much fun you're having." He whispered in your ear, making your thighs clench around him as he speaks. "You're now hunted.. and devoured by the wolf." He licks your neck, and your jaw as he roughly kissed your lips again. He felt his climax approaching, being eager to release inside of you.

"Are you almost there, bunny? Hm?" He huffed, his breaths staggered as he talks, your head weakly nodding in response. "Then come for me.."

You held onto him tighter, ready to feel him full you up inside. He lets out one last grunt, and an animalistic growl, before releasing his hot load inside of you.

Panting for air, he looks at you, caressing your face with his both hands. He gave you a slight smile. "Good bunny."

After sometime, he pulled himself away from you, as you whined from the loss of contact. You covered yourself, your legs crossing each other because of the heavy make-out you had in between. Your ears flopped sadly but, looking at him was still making you blush.

He tilted his head and rubbed his hair, admiring you. "You look too pretty when your hair gets messy.. mhm, we should do this again." He puts a finger on your lip, rubbing the bottom part of it, asking you to open it. You partly open your mouth, and let his finger slide into your wet cavern, as it entrails inside. "But if we meet again, bunny.. maybe you might get lucky once more, or forever."

He chuckled darkly, and pulled his finger off from your mouth, as he licked it, taking pleasure in how you tasted. "And make me lucky.. to have such a cute.. adorable prey that I can play with." His voice was pretty dark when he said that to you, and started to walk backwards to give you space.

"Now go back to your burrow, little bunny. Or the wolf might eat you up.. again~"

Not wanting to witness it again, you quickly became a rabbit and ran for your life, while the wolf watched you run away, as he laughed.

"See you later.. bunny." And with that, he also transforms into a wolf, and leaves into the bushes in a trance.