Chapter-10[Last]

Arjun held a scissor in hands and looked at the man who was shivering in fear,Kunj took steps toward him and ripped his shirt then placed a knife on his chest which sent shivers in his body.

Manik took his small steps toward the living hall but he frowned when he saw there was no one,his pout became bigger,he turned to Abhi’s room and started to walk but he stopped when he heard some weird sounds.

Manik-Who is he?They are making fun of me?Ohh I am not scared of them, just wait.

He grabbed his bat and walked straight. He was looking like an angry bird. He took steps toward one room door. He opened the door with a bat and frowned.

Manik-This room?I never saw this before.

He started to walk downstairs and stopped,he became shocked. He started to burn in anger when he saw his brothers sitting on chairs and busy with playing cards.The trio looked back at Manik and smiled.

Arjun-Bun?What are you doing here?

Manik-You liar,What are you all doing here?Playing without me?

His eyes started to tear up, they became shocked and rushed to him,Abhi cupped his face.

Abhi-No bacha,Actually you were sleeping so we don’t want to disturb you trust me.

Manik-Why there is no light?I am scared.

He hugged Abhi tightly who looked up at Arjun and Kunj.

Kunj-Oh so let’s go from there,actually the light gets broken,come let’s go to the living hall then we will play whatever you want.

Manik(happy)-Really?

Arjun-Yesh now let’s go.

He started to drag him but Manik stopped and looked down.

Manik-What is this?Ewww my shoes.

He made faces,Kunj bend down and take off his shoes Arjun carry him in arms and they rushed out from there,Kunj threw the shoes away which is covered in blood,he turn to man who was lying unconscious under the table,while his whole body covered in blood,his stomach had a big cut blood dripping down from him,Kunj threw one cloth on him and walk out from there.

The brothers come to the living hall and sit on the couch.

Arjun-So let’s play.

They were playing so that they didn’t notice time,Arjun stood up and looked at Abhi who nodded.Arjun left from there and after sometime Manik flinched when all the lights turned off.

Manik(scared)-Baba,Kunu,why are the lights turned off?

He tries to touch Kunj but he becomes shocked because there is no one,he starts to touch the couch with a scared face.

Manik(cry)-Kunu!!bhaiya!!Baba!!

He shouted and then he flinch when the lights turn on,he blink his does and become more shocked when he saw,Arjun,Abhi and Kunj stood there while holding Cake in hand,Manik’s eyes started to tear up,he look up at watch and saw it’s 12 o clock and today is his birthday🥺.

Arjun/Abhi/Kunj-Happy birthday our Bun,Happy birthday to you….

They sing a birthday song,Manik runs toward them and hugs them tightly,they hug him back and place kisses on his head one by one.

Arjun-Happy birthday my love.

Manik-I love you so much,you all the best,don’t leave me.

He snuggled into them,they smiled with teary eyes.