Chapter-9

Arjun looks at Kunj who is still busy with his so-called work,Arjun goes near him and pulls him from the arm.Kunj becomes angry and goes to push him but he becomes shocked when he sees Arjun.

Kunj-B-Bhai

Arjun(cold voice)-So this is your important work?

Kunj-Look,Bhai I can explain you,actually I take her help in my mission and in re..

Arjun-In return you will sleep with her?

Kunj-What?Hell no I..

Arjun-You know what,I fucked up,I tired from your shity behaviour,Do whatever you want to do,From today I am not going to stop you and How I can stop you,I don’t have any right on you.

He said and turned but Kunj grabbed his arm and looked back at the girl who nodded and left from there.

Kunj-Bhai,please don’t say like that,you have full right on us,I just,ahh ok Fine I am sorry please don’t be mad,I promise I won’t do this again.

He pleads to him,but Arjun knows very well his drama. He freed his arm from his grip and walked out from there.Kunj stood there with a sad face,and rubbed his hand on face.

Kunj-Ahhh What I do?I hurt him again why the fuck I was like that?

He let out scream and started to walk behind Arjun,Arjun sat on driving seat and going to start the car but stop when he saw Kunj sat on back seat with pout.

Kunj-Sorry!!

Arjun(shout)-Get out!!

Kunj(glossy eyes)-N-No

Arjun-Fine You sit here I..

Kunj-I am going no need to leave.

He said sadly and stepped out from the car,Arjun singh and opened the front door.

Arjun-Sit

Kunj sits in the front seat happily and hugs Arjun.

Kunj-Thank you,I promise I won’t do this again..Ahhhh

He let out a yelp when Arjun whacked him on his shoulder hard.

Arjun-I am sure you won’t do this again.

Kunj gulped at his stern tone and started to look outside with a scared face,Arjun drove off in full speed.

After a silent ride they enter the house and meet with their baby bun who runs toward them and jumps on them.Abhi rolls his eyes and starts to eat Manik’s chocolates.

Manik-I miss you so much Baba,Kunu…..

Kunj/Arjun-We miss you too bubba.

Arjun-How was your day bun?

He took him in arms,Manik wrapped arms around his neck cutely.

Manik-Superbbb you know that now I have a best friend.

They look at each other with frowns.

Kunj-Best friend?Wow but who is he?From where he?

Manik-How I know?I know only his name.

Abhi(mocking)-He is not your best friend you idiot,you don’t know anything about him such a shame.

Arjun-Abhi doesn't talk like that,his first day today how he can know anyone in one day right Bun?

Manik nodded with pout,Kunj sighing in relief that Arjun forgot about him.

Manik-But he is very handsome and caring,his name is Rishi.

Our Angel[SS]✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें