Chapter-2

Manik looks up at the person and shouts loudly.

Manik-Kunu!!!

Kunj pulled him and hid him on back,and the man who yelped when Kunj twisted his hand hard,Manik looked at him with doe eyes but then they stopped when Arjun called Kunj,everyone started to look at them.

Arjun-Kunj leave him

Kunj-No bhai,I will kill him how dare he touch my bun

He said and twisted his hand more hard,The man cried out and tried to free himself,Abhi went near them and pulled Kunj away and pushed the Man hard,Kunj looked at Abhi with fire eyes who cupped his face.

Abhi-We will talk hmm,right now we need to go,look Bun is looking scared.

He gave him hints in a soft yet warning tone. Kunj looked back and saw Manik hide his face on Arjun’s chest while shivering. He ran hand in hair and nodded at Abhi then glared back at Man,But Abhi dragged him away.

They sat inside their car, Manik still looking scared,Kunj pulled him on lap and held ears.

Kunj-Sorry bacha I lost my control.

Arjun-And this is not the first and last time Kunj,You have to think about Bun,our first priority is Manik,and I can’t tolerate this type of behaviour in front of him which scared him.

He said angrily,Kunj nodded head in guilt and tried to lighten up Manik’s mood,Abhi who looked at Arjun.

Abhi-Now what?Should we leave him after what he tried to do?

Arjun(smirk)-Who says we going to leave him?Just bring him to our place you know na(wink)

Abhi smirks and smiles at Kunj and Manik,They come home and Kunj takes Manik to his room,Abhi and Arjun follow them,Manik snuggle into a hug,Arjun pulls him and makes him sit on bed.

Arjun-Bun what happened today it’s not your fault ok,Don’t think too much.

Manik-But Kunu hurt him,because of me.

Abhi sat beside him and stroked his hair.

Abhi-Because he is a bad guy,and Kunu tries to protect you.

Manik-How is he bad?He didn’t beat me.

They cooed at his innocence and pulled his cheeks together.

Kunj-You are very innocent Bun,And everyone tries to take advantage of your innocence,you don’t know about this cruel world that’s why we want to keep you safe in our embrace meri jaan.

Manik looks at them with pout and doe eyes…

Manik-But still How uncle is bad?

They sigh in frustration and look at each other then,Arjun grabs his hands and places kisses on his soft hands.

Arjun-Bun he tries to touch you in bad ways,Like umm he is bad na,he tries to umm How I explained this to innocent baby?

He breathed heavily and Kunj pulled Manik toward himself.

Kunj-Bun looks at a girl walking on the road and one boy does bad things to her and tries to make her uncomfortable. It means he is bad.

Manik-Oh!Yesh I understand he is bad,he touched me here.

He place hand on thighs and then at lips with pout,their blood started to boil.They hugged him tightly and clenched their fists.

Abhi-Bun now whenever someone tries to do this to you don’t hide from us. Ok just tell us then we will beat him together.

Manik-Yesh Me too I shot him with my water Gun which Baba gave me,ok Baba?

Arjun nodded cutely and pulled his cheeks and then slightly tickled him.

Abhi-Let’s take a shower , my bun,You may feel bad right?

Manik nodded in yes and jumped on Abhi who carried him carefully and entered the washroom,Arjun started to take Manik’s shorts from the cupboard.

Kunj-Bhai sorry yaar I was so angry that I forgot about Manik.

Arjun-It’s ok babe,but next time be careful you know na what Doctor told,this type of incident are not good for his little brain.

Kunj-Yeah,Sorry,I promise next time I must be careful,umm Bhai are you planning to stalk me?

Arjun gasps and looks back at him Kunj fold hands on chest and raises an eyebrow.

Arjun(stutter)-What do you mean?

Kunj-oh come on don’t be innocent,I remember how you use Club word instead of Park remember?

Arjun curses under his breath,and turns back,Kunj sighs and shuts the cupboard,Arjun glares at him.

Kunj-Bhai I never ever interfere in your and Abhi’s business and I don’t want any interference in my work too.If you plan to follow me at club then don’t do this for God sake,I am not a kid but why do you both always make things difficult for me.

Arjun-First don’t raise your voice at me,second Yes we planing to follow you because we fucking care about you,We don’t have anyone and I can’t afford to lose one of you,What if something happened?

Kunj(Done tone)-If you are mafia it doesn’t mean you always do whatever you want,don’t forget I am an agent,I am not a weak or pathetic,who can’t take care of himself,and also nobody knows about my work.

He shouted at Arjun who held his jaw tightly which made Kunj scared.

Arjun-You!Did’t I told you don’t raise your voice at me,and fine do whatever you want to do,Who I am to you nothing then fine go ahead, fucking hell.

He said and threw the clothes on bed and walked out from the room,Kunj gritted his teeths and walked out too,Abhi and Manik both came back after showering and looked at each other,Manik blinked his eyes innocently.

Manik-Fugiing hell!!

Abhi-Bun it’s not Fugiing it’s Fucking,F.U.C.K.I.N.G Fucking.

Arjun(shout+angry)-Abhimanyu Sing!!!!!!

Manik giggled and Abhi’s eyes widened,he put hand on Manik’s mouth who bite his hand hard.🥲

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋