Chapter-7

They all look at each other with shocked expressions.

Arjun-Bun Don’t you remember us?We are your brothers.

His eyes started to tear up,Kunj held Manik’s hand once again and looked at him with teary eyes.

Kunj-Yes,see it’s me your Kunu bhai and here your Monkey and Baba.

He told him in a soft tone,Abhi who started to tense up,did their Bun really forget them.He shivered and gulped but they left shocked and angry when they saw Manik fell on bed and started to laugh while holding stomach.

Manik-Oh My God,Look at your faces,how can you think I forget you all Haha O my my,Baba I come out from little space dude,why you are so silly,umm Sorry.

He looked down sadly when he saw they were looking at him with angry eyes but his lips turned into pout when they laughed and jumped on him.

Manik-Ahh my bones,yeah leave me,you all are so heavy.

He whines,they pull his cheeks and hug him tightly.

Abhi-You little brat you scared us,how can you be so mean,I was on the edge of death.

Manik-Hehe Sorry I just want to play.

Arjun-Next time don’t do this,now tell me how are you feeling?

Manik-Superb,Kunu Are you ok?

He asked Kunj with glossy eyes to pack his lips.

Kunj-Yup totally fine because you are fine.

Manik-Liar sees your head is injured.

His eyes started to tear up.

Arjun-Shh no Bun don’t cry please,he is fine and you are here na you will take care of him but right now let’s take shower and change clothes,Abhi you go and help Kunj.

Abhi-Yeah that’s great let’s go bhai

He said and carried Kunj who slapped his arm but looked like he cared,Manik giggled at them and wrapped arms around Arjun's neck and showed him puppy eyes.

Arjun-What?

Manik-I want a bubble bath just like you give it to Little mannu.

Arjun(cooed)-Aww my bubba you are still our little Mannu don’t worry I will give you bubble bath now let’s go.

He carries him to the washroom and gives him a bubble bath. They are so happy that they can’t express their happiness in words.After a shower he makes him sit on bed and shows him some clothes.

Arjun-Bun chooses which clothes you want to wear.

Manik(angry)-Why?You are not the one who selects my clothes all the time now why are you doing this all,don’t you love me anymore?

His eyes started to tear up,Arjun cupped his face and placed a kiss on his head.

Arjun-That’s not like that Bun,I love you a lot,it’s just I thought you may want your fav clothes..

Manik-No worry,I am still your baby Baba,so relax and choose Shorts for me whichever you like.

Arjun smiles at his baby and takes some shorts and shows to Manik who giggles and stands up on bed,Arjun looks at him with a done face but smile,then he helps him to wear his clothes and hold his tiny finger.

Arjun-Let’s go for Lunch you must be hungry.

Manik-No I am not hungry,Baba let’s play,will you play video games with me?

Arjun-Why not my bun

He carry him and make him sit on lap they play for half an hour and Arjun chuckled at sleepy beauty,he place kiss on Manik’s head and carry him to Kunj room,he make him lay beside Kunj who was already sleeping peacefully meanwhile Abhi was staring at them with lovely eyes.