Chapter-8

Kunj and Manik both were running around the couch because they didn't want to take shots,on the other hand Arjun and Abhi looking at them with tired faces,they were done with brats.

Arjun-Kunj,Manik just stop,don’t make me angry.

Manik-Noo Mannu don’t want this

Kunj-Yes Bhai see we are completely fine yaar,Now we don’t want to take shots.

Abhi-Come on bhai don’t be silly it’s just a shot for God sake,he is not going to stab you.

Kunj-Ohhh really,Then Doctor please give him this shot actually he loves needles.

Abhi’s face palmed,Manik giggled but he became shocked when Arjun caught him.

Manik-Ahhh!Leave me,Baba!Please no shot,it is going to hurt.

He started to cry,Kunj stopped and looked in their direction but he flinched when Abhi caught him too and whacked him hard on his back.

Abhi-Nowadays you are becoming brat like Mannu,I think you need some good lessons my beloved brother.

He said in a teasing tone and once again whacked him on his butt.

Kunj-Ahh!How dare you?Ahhh

He yelped when Abhi once again whacked him and dragged him near Doctor.Arjun carried Manik in arms who started to throw legs on him which made Arjun angry.

Arjun(shout)-Stop it before I Spank you,don’t force me to do,I was soft to you it doesn’t mean you started to take advantage and you shut your mouth before I make your mouth shut.

Kunj and Manik flinched along with Doctor.Doctor became scared too after hearing Arjun’s deep voice he prepared shots immediately and Abhi pulled Kunj and made him bend down on lap,Doctor pulled Kunj’s pent down and started to inject him.

Kunj-Ahhhhhhhh!!!!Ahhahhhahhh fuck!Stop!!!Bhaiiii hurt!!!

He cried a lot,Manik’s eyes become glossy too, he hide face on Arjun’s neck,Abhi patted Kunj’s back.

Abhi-Yeah it's done,Calm down

Kunj-No it’s fucking hurt a take it off you bitch,bloody moron ahh 

Doctor pulled the needle out which made him jump in pain,Abhi rubbed his sore back,Arjun gave Manik to Abhi who hugged him tightly,Arjun pulled Kunj from arm tightly.

Manik-Ahh no no no Baba!!!

He started to cry more loudly,Doctor started to inject him,Manik’s face turned red,he started to struggle,Abhi held him more tightly.

Manik-Ahhhh No please no more ahhhh Baba,You bawd,Very Bawd.

He started to sob hard,Doctor pulled the needle and rubbed his sore back,Abhi pulled him on lap and started to lift him up like babies.

Abhi-Aww my bun is so brave,Ummahhh shh now don’t cry, it’s over.

Manik snuggled into him and cried for sometime,Doctor stood up and went to leave but stopped by Arjun.

Arjun-Kunj,Apologise!

He said in a cold voice,Kunj bite lips and apologise to Doctor from heart he knows he is not at fault and still he uses bad words for him,Arjun smiles and apologises to Doctor too.

Doctor-Ahh it’s ok no problem,I can understand some people have fear of needles so it’s normal.

He bowed to them and left from there,Arjun sat on the couch and pulled Kunj on lap and then he pulled Manik too.Both winced in pain,Abhi wiped their tears.