Chapter-4

Kunj returns home angrily,and looking at Arjun and Abhi he gritted his teeth and is going to walk toward his room but stop by,Abhi who rushed to him holds his hand.

Abhi-Oh my God your hand is bleeding.

He said in a worried tone,Arjun came near them too,Kunj sighs and smiles,he was angry but now after seeing his brothers worried faces.

Kunj-It’s fine,just a small cut.

Arjun(angry)-This is a small cut for you?Abhi goes and brings a first aid box and you go and sit there.

Kunj whines and goes near Couch and sits beside Manik who hugs him but his eyes become glossy when he sees his injured hand,he grabs his hand and starts to hiss and blow,Kunj and Arjun smile at him.

Manik-You hurt?Don’t worry it’s gone.

He started to blow just like they do with him,Arjun pulled him on lap and cupped his face. He looked at him with doe eyes.

Arjun-It’s ok bacha,Kunu is brave,hmm.

Manik-But,he ish hurt Baba

He started to cry,Kunj pulled him on lap and tried to make him calm.

Kunj-Bun don’t cry please if you Cry I cry too,please.

Manik stops crying and looks up at Kunj’ face with doe eyes.

Manik-Otay,I am not crying shee,you don’t cry otay?

He said softly and pulled Arjun from shirt and wiped his tears and nose with his shirt.Arjun looked at him with a done face,Abhi returned to them and sat beside Kunj who gulped at the first aid box.

Kunj-Abhi,I am fine dude,pl…

Abhi-Stop it if you don’t want to be beaten in front of Bun.

Kunj gulped and sat silently,Abhi started to clean his wound,Kunj winced from time to time and tried to free his hand,Manik looked at them and hissed too,Arjun put his head on shoulder and rubbed his back.

Kunj-Ahh Abhi stops it,it’s burning.

He tries to free his hand,but Abhi’s grip gets tight.He jumps on his place like kids and suddenly Manik starts to giggle at his reaction.They chuckled and Abhi wrapped the bandage on Kunj’s hand who glared at him.

Abhi-What?Look, you can’t glare at me for this.

Kunj-Bhai, why did you send your bodyguards?

Arjun(nervous)-Me?No I didn’t send them,you may have misunderstood.

Kunj(eye roll)-Yeah,Yeah I misunderstood,Do you think I am a 5 year old kid?

Abhi-Yesh you are,you are like our Mannu Bun.

Kunj slapped his back and groaned in pain,Arjun slapped his back and glared at him.

Arjun-Don’t be a brat and take some rest,I will call you whenever lunch is ready.

Kunj take Manik in arms who started to play with his ear😅😅,Kunj try to glare at him but fail at his giggles,but then Kunj get a best idea,he smirk and take Manik to Arjun’s room,he gave him his colours and made him sit on bed.

Kunj-Bun this room is yours,just paint it Bhai would love this.

Manik(innocently)-Really?

Kunj-Yesh my love.

He smirk and sat on the couch,Manik started to colouring bedsheet with pout,he become bored then his eyes land on Arjun’s photo frame he smile and then started to draw on Arjun’s pic,After 1 hour,Abhi and Arjun enter the room,Kunj saw them and run from there immediately,Manik who was now painting his wall,his face covered in water colour too,he looking too cute he turn to them and give them tooth smile,Arjun who put hands on head and look at his room and then he fell on the bed with loud thunder,Abhi curse and started to patted his face.

Abhi-Bhai gets up yaar.

Arjun-Kunj!!!!!!!!!!

He shouted loudly and once again lost his consciousness,Abhi rolled his eyes and kicked his leg and left the room too,Manik came near Arjun.

Manik-I think Baba love this

He giggle and sat beside him and started to paint his face too😌,Abhi saw him and curse under his breath,he pull Manik from arm and drag him from there,Arjun who slowly open his eyes and look everywhere,he clench his jaw and come downstair in anger,he goes near Kunj who hide behind Abhi.

Kunj-Ahh bhai sorry yaar please don’t punish me.

They were laughing at Arjun who didn't have any idea about his colourful face,Manik started to run too happily,they were all chasing while Poor soul Abhi was stuck between them.

Abhi-Yayyy stop it just fucking stop it$$$#$%$$%$$#$$$$@$%%##.

He cursed non stop but he put hand on mouth when he noticed Arjun’s glare.

Abhi-Oops..

He started to run too while Manik started to repeat everything,they stopped on their tracks and looked at Manik with widened eyes.

Manik-Fug,Bish,Shits,umm MF

Arjun-Manik I will punish you right now if you use these words.

Mani(cutely)-First wash your face

Arjun(confused)-Hmm?

He looked at the mobile's front camera and ran toward his room,Abhi and Kunj ran toward Manik and started to tickle him.

Abhi-You naughty naughty.

But they stop when one man enters the room while he is setting his glasses,Manik hides behind Kunj who holds him protectively.

Abhi-Who the hell let you enter the house?

Man-Actually Arjun sir hired me as a tutor for his brother?Sorry sir.

He looks down,Kunj glares at Abhi.

Kunj-Sorry,please come,and you go and ask for juice.

Abhi made faces and walked toward the kitchen,Manik looked at the new teacher with doe eyes.

Teacher-Ohh so you are my student,aww you are so cute.

Kunj-Yes we know he is cute you don’t have to tell us.

Teacher gulp at his tone and Manik place hand on mouth and giggle,so it’s going to be fun🙈🙈😏😏😏.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋