chapter-5

Teacher and Manik both were sitting in Manik’s room and teacher was looking at Manik who was playing with colours.

Teacher-Come on Manik bacha please listen to me and read this line with me please I beg.

The teacher looked too tired,Manik looked up at him with an angry pout.

Manik(baby voice)-Wait,I tell my Kunu bro,he will beat you,you are scolding his Mannu,wait.

The teacher became scared and gulped hard.

Teacher-No no,I was just Oh God,Ok you want to play then play,I am going bye bye.

Manik-What?No no uncle come let me play with you,if you won’t play with me,my brothers kill you,do you want to die,aww hurt hurt.

He said cutely,the teacher shook head as no,Manik giggled and took off the teacher's glasses and looked at him with pout.

Manik-Close your eyes.

He said in a tiny voice,Teacher made a cry face and closed his eyes,Manik started to apply eye shadow on his eyes,I mean he started colouring his eyes,the teacher winced and pushed him slowly,Manik looked up at him with an angry pout.

Manik-You push Mannu,Now wait..

He started to cry loudly,Kunj and Abhi rushed to the room,the teacher became scared and Kunj grabbed him from the collar,and Abhi hid Manik behind.

Teacher-Ahhh first listen to me,please,ahh don’t kill me,Manik was just playing,he was not studying please,look here.

He shows them his eyes,Kunj and Abhi look at Manik who giggles while his hand on mouth,they chuckled and cleared their throats.

Abhi-Then ok,Now sit here and let him do whatever he wants,we also want to see his talent.

Teacher becomes shocked,Manik claps his hands and starts to tie Teacher’s hair with small ribbons,which he buys when he goes shopping with Arjun,he loves this 🙈 .But they all flinch when Arjun enters the room in full anger.

Arjun-What the hell is this happening here?

He shouts at them and they become scared.

Kunj-Bhai you have a mission right then what are you doing here?

He asked in a scared voice.

Arjun-This is not my answer.

He shouted and looked at the teacher who collected his things and ran from there.

Teacher-Sorry sir but I can’t handle this kid,please contact the new teacher,he is very dangerous.

The teacher yelps and runs from there,Arjun glares at Manik who hides behind Abhi and blink his doe eyes like cute babies.

Arjun(angry)-Come here

Abhi-B.Bhai please thi..

Arjun-Shut up,just shut up,don’t you have manners?This is what you both are teaching him?This is the way how to behave with a teacher?I hired him for his study not for him to play,And you,you are elder,can’t you handle them?

He shouted at Abhi and Kunj who was shivering in fear,Manik who made sad pout and come front and hug Arjun’s leg and wipes hands on his pent,Arjun curse under his breath🤣🤣🤣.

Arjun-Ahhh Bun stop it,this time I won’t spare you,look up 

He said in anger but this time his voice low and a little bit soft,Manik shook head as no and snuggled into a hug.

Arjun-Manik!!

Manik looks up at him with doe eyes,Arjun smiles and places a kiss on his head.

Arjun-Bun you know this very disrespectful behaviour,He is your teacher you should be respectful and good boy to him,why did you do this?This is what we thought of you?

Manik(cutely)-Showrry

Arjun(smile)-Hmm,Good now go to the corner.

Manik-Baba please sorry na

Arjun-Manik, don't make me repeat,hold your books and stand at the corner and read your lesson loudly and clearly.I am going to my room,if your voice is low I will punish you more.

Manik looks down with glossy eyes and goes near books he collects three books from floor and kicks two books under the bed.

Arjun-Manik,I am telling you,I will punish you more harshly.

Manik whines and takes books from under the bed and goes near the corner and starts to read loudly,they chuckled at him,he was looking so adorable in cute yet angry pout.Arjun turned to Abhi and Kunj who gulped.

Arjun-In my room.

Both run toward his room,Arjun goes near Manik’s bag and takes out one ruler,Manik becomes shocked,Arjun chuckles at his doe eyes.

Arjun-This is not for you,chill.

Manik giggles and Arjun wink at him,he walks toward his room and sees Abhi and Kunj standing there with scared faces,he goes near them and hits the ruler on their back one by one.

Abhi/Kunj-Ahhh bhai yaar it’s hurting.

Arjun-So now you support him in bad ways too?

Abhi-Chill bro,it’s not a bad way,it's a fun way,and we don’t like the teacher.

Kunj-Exactly eww he is so boring and meanie,he takes our bun from us,we want to enjoy yaar.

Arjun smile at them and then,hit ruler on their hacks hard as he can

Arjun-It doesn’t mean you torture him like that,you brats.

Abhi-It’s called play not a torture

Arjun gritted his teeth at sassy brat and pulled him from ear,Abhi yelped out in pain.

Abhi-Ahhh bhai sorry yaar awww…

Kunj-Bh..Ahhh

He yelp too when Arjun pull his ear,but they become silent and look at each other when they didn’t hear Manik’s voice.They become scared and rushed to Manik room,but their eyes become glossy with love when they saw their Bun was sleeping while his head on wall and books in hand,they goes near him and take books from his hand,Arjun carry him in arms and made him lay on bed,they place kisses on his head and snuggle into hug.

Kunj-He is the reason for our lives.

Abhi-Hmm you are right,He is so pure bhai.

Arjun-Brat too

They chuckled,Manik snuggled into them with pout,they hugged him tightly.

Arjun-I have some work,so take him to hospital and then take him shopping,and his fav restaurant too.

They smiled and nodded.

Kunj-Don’t worry,but now let us sleep.

Arjun-Go to corner and stood until We took proper sleep,got up fast and Abhi no cursing last warning.

Both whine and stood at corner with hand raise,Arjun smirk and hug Manik tightly and drifted into sleep,Abhi and Kunj made cry face,they want cuddle too with Mannu but their bad luck,but they are happy they have whole day for him🙈🥺.

I hope you all like this🦋

Vote and Comment🦋

Goodbye,and take care🦋