The Black Dawn of Gaia Hand of Judas part: 5.5

Start from the beginning

I put on my robes and then pour a glass of red wine.
By the good gods, I'm so bloody tired; I wonder what father white is doing; I hope he's not being a pissed wanker in picking brawls at the pub. White can be such a skank when it comes to Forrest nymphs. Yet he has vast knowledge.

I summoned my familiar; her name was Nagapooshani; she was as big as a boa constrictor but looked like an ebony viper. Some of her scales were jewelry, and she had fangs that looked like silver. She had a hood that looked like a King Kobra,
Are all the children sleeping said Nagapooshani. I love the little rugrats that are all sleeping. Even an earthquake couldn't wake them up. Nagapooshani slithered onto my bed and then said well, we can now put up the ward to protect the Kidonks. Wind, earth, and lighting form and then fuse into a light blue energy. The seals of my ancestors were summoned upon the church.

Nagapooshani teleported into the garden and grew into a massive size—black and gold scales were shining. Its astral projected its spirit to fly around like an eastern dragon; it had its physical form guarding the church, its chakras manifested into a snake, and then went to protect the kids. It's intangible, and the kids can even detect it because they have trained enough.

 It's intangible, and the kids can even detect it because they have trained enough

(on earth 666-616)
(The Black Dawn of Gaia)
(It's the year 2015.)
(March 1st )
(Father white is on a mission in the marsh of the white woods. He's looking through sniper rifles at all the deep ones.)

Wait till they all leave to go to their sleep chambers. You have ten minutes .orchi Sama said. Also, you are going half to kill the young queen after you blow up and steal the eggs. We need her body to make clones
Just use the sulfur of the lord of Void Infernos. I poured the sands that were black on me. Then I say seal of Zaliton number 33:blind evil. Dr. Orchi then says it isn't the spell that deep ones and another dark elemental user can't detect you. Wow, you came up with a better plan than mine. Then start with the sea Hags and the mantra ray bats. All I saw was them drop like flies. I was making some of the deep ones.

God dam, this reminded me of when I, you, Dale, and Greyward took on a legion of 300 men only using magic to join the military, Dr Orchi said as I sniped the heads of deep ones off. One looked like the classic monster from black lagoon Gillman. But it had golden and black skin that looked like tiger stripes. They had catfish-like whiskers. I shot two of them protecting the sea Hags, and then I smelled the smoke from one of the barrels of explosive sea slugs they use for combat. I watched as blue flames devoured the sea hags and heard the screams—number 37. Swords of Carlton, one of my religious Scriptures, summon a storm of blades and swords made of light and lighting. I felt the breeze as the weapons were like a flood that caused the deep ones.

Cling, clang! I heard as the Giant electric eel humanoid came to absorb the lighting element, but they didn't know it was infused with light energy. The massive altar humanoids dropped their massive sea serpent bone weapons as they spit blood that looked like a waterfall raining down on the other deep ones. Put these fuckers in back to the stone age, Dr ochi said with a horror laugh like he was watching a Bernie Mac stand-up. On the other, for every deep one I killed, I said a prayer underneath my breath so they could return to lords of the abyss.

Sploosh, Splash! I felt my heavy ranger boots hit the ground as I descended, throwing Light element grenades called Genesis. They would power up my light energy and also boom!!! Arms of light ripped the darkness of the deep ones. I watched as purple evil hue souls flew out of the bodies of the deep ones; there were kawatarō that were going to have their way with the prisoners. I shot the head of the first kawatarō; the other ones looked in fear as, one by one, they got shot down the bullet, causing their heads to spill water from their heads and causing their skulls to explode into a green flesh of mass.

I threw a light frag to blind the remaining manta ray bats. I use the seal of Zaltion number 44 hands of light; I quickly disassemble my sniper, putting the pieces in my luggage bag. I grab my twin golden desert eagles. Bang!!! Bang! I heard and watched as my explosive rounds caused the heads of the deep ones to explode into pieces of flesh. It was disgusting. Then I put c4 at every main entrance and chamber of these vile creatures. I hear the supersonic hype pitch scrams that would like whales being tortured. The smell was so foul and musty that I had to wear my mask. I put my two pistols in holsters as I Finnish the remaining water yokai and deep ones. I enter the cave of the royals.

So there's a king, Two royal guards, and two young queen royal guards. Also, the prince was saved in he's in the same chambers. I will make this more brutal: capture the prince, and the prince will kill everyone else. Blow up and put a seal of protection on this site .make sure to put a greytech national park greytech employees only .you got that father white since you treating this like an average gym session said Dr orchi as I heard him inhale his joint.

The royal commanders were two water elves fused with a jellyfish box; they had pale white skin and humanoid faces. The long jellyfish tentacles looked like lots of hair, and they had a lower half that looked like a fusion of a jellyfish and sea serpent; they had giant behemoth-like Kraken mounts; the king looked like a miniature version of Cthulhu but with golden skin, his tentacles covered his face, His robes were made from shells and exi skeletons of mollusk, He had six crimson red eyes, giant dragon-like wings that had fish scales instead of dragon scales he was massive sitting in his throne. He had eight humanoid arms; He had the crown of the one lord of Levidra.

Man, this shirt always got under my skin, yet I felt free as I ran up to the two jellyfish Naga creatures summoning 25 daggers that made the royal deep one guard explode into a mist of purple. I screamed at the top of my lungs, sealed number 54, and freed the soul and black blood before they couldn't regenerate. I fill their souls.use your sword of Carlton to kill the King, Dr orchi said with the glee of a child playing a video game. I teleport behind the king of the deep ones and stab its central heart—the queen tries to stab me with a trident. Seal 53 of Zaltion storm of thunder fangs, I screamed as I teleported behind the queen, then plunged my sword into her heart. Then, a wave of daggers made from lighting consumes the queen. It looked like a piece of paper going through a document shred. I heard her femmie demonic screams as the water nymph was dying. Before she died, she summoned a barge of dragons made from her blood and darkness. Every time they even saw me move, they would teleport behind me.so I allowed them to follow me in using the king of the deep ones as a shield. The dragons ripped some of his limbs as the king sealed them back into his fallen queen. The king of the deep ones summon undead victims of the sea. They had various sea parasites that acted as their muscles.
I pull out my pistols. Bang! Bang!!! Bang! My empty clips fall on the ground as bullets blow up chunks of the deep one's king. The false king then grabbed his fallen queen and quickly ate her. By then, a purple, blue and black flame danced around him. He then summoned greatswords that were made from moon rock. He slashed at me, causing the water of the cave to attack me. I teleported behind the kind, unloading my rounds as the king tried to regenerate. I seal his arms with the void salts, removing his regeneration long enough so that I can cut the head off the king. The king of deep ones, as I cut his head, he stabbed my stomach, spit my blood on his face, blinding his six eyes, then cut his head off.
A sizeable giant tube worm creature crawls out of the king and devours the flash king. It then became a hydra of tube worms. It grew wings, and it turned to look like a sea lamppery mouth. A giant eel humanoid teleports, then stabs my lower ribs, my mouth filled with blood. You fucking Gobsh*te cunt!!! I screamed as I felt the blade penetrate my flesh. I quickly teleported behind him and shot the eel demon-like creature in the head. You fucking Pox swine!! I screamed as I started hitting the hydra tube worm. The demon spits steam everywhere, making my skin feel like being boiled alive. I could smell boiled lobster in the air due to the hydra worm tube beast attacking its people. It was on a rampage as it tried to attack me. Every time I teleported, I was slower due to the blood loss. Eat a dam mint white; it will heal you and boost your element chi, said Dr. Orchi. I threw the mint; my mouth swallowed it. It will take ten minutes to heal, but you will get the chi boost. These are just prototypes. One of Waring I will give you is if you eat too many, you will go into a berzerk mind state and attack friend and foe said orchi as I teleported to get cover from the remaining deep ones. This is completely B*llox!! You know that orchi sama. Wtf? Why do you keep changing the conditions of the mission.