𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞; 𝐥𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐚.

Lawrence's POV

Lawrence's POV

"Luis and Tom...go way back." Bill says, his hand reaching up behind his neck and rubbing it awkwardly. What the fuck does Bill mean when they go way back?! My brother knew Tom?! Does that mean Luis knows exactly how my Tom is? Or does he think someone else?!

I stared at the ground, still trying to process this new information...I couldn't believe this...does this mean Tom knew who I was before I even met him?

"Lawrence..." Tom whispers softly, breaking me out of my processing. I turned around, facing him with my face still as stone. "How the fuck do you know my brother, Tom?" I asked, demanding for my damn answer! I fucking need to know this now before shit is going to get messy.

Tom sucks in a shaky breath, lowering his head down before finally glancing up at me as he breathes out fast, "Luis and I...were friends." He speaks up.

What the actual fuck?

"Friends?!" I stepped forward, my fist clenching. "What the fuck do you mean?! Does that mean you kne—"

"Yes, I already know exactly who you are...Lawrence Angel Lino." Tom says...my name, my full name that I never told! No! He doesn't know him! He's just playing some game! He thinks he can beat me in my game thinking that he can used my brother to get past me but he can't.

A dry chuckle leaves my lips, "you could've easily picked that up from my record from school." I said, crossing my arms over my chest giving him a look that said, 'fuck you' because that's what I wanted to shout at him is 'Fuck You!' I'll even tattoo that shit on his damn forehead so every time he looks in the mirror...he sees how did that him! Me!

"No, I'm so fucking serious."

"I need...proof." I said, moving my hair out my face—my expression still so stone that I hope it scared him. I wanted to beat the fuck out of him for lying...I was trying to tell myself that he didn't know my brother but some part of me did think that Tom was just playing me.

Tom shrugged his shoulders with a lip smack--fucking rude! I watched as he dug in his pocket, taking out his phone and scrolling on it. "Any day now." I rolled my eyes, mumbling under my breath.

"Fucking wait."

I bite down on my tongue, holding myself back to say anything else because I can't keep my damn mouth shut about nothing—even when it comes to Tom. I'll say it again...Tom's nothing but a game. He is. I don't love him; I may like him and his attention. But I don't love him...even though we have a fucked up relationship.

Tom's feelings just fucked with me, one minute we'll all be okay then the next minute we're fucking yelling at each other about stupid shit that don't even need to be said. And I know damn well that I'm not the one starting these arguments.

"Here." Tom shoves his phone in my face. A scoff left my lips and pushed his phone away, causing it to knock out his hand and falling on the ground. "What the fuck?!" Tom bent down, grabbing his phone and mumbling something to himself.

"Then don't just put it in my damn face like that!" I yelled, snatching his phone to see what he was trying to show me...and when my eyes met the screen—my jaw dropped, no...my stomach fell to my ass.

"This is the part where I should...go..." Bill points to the front door, skipping passed us and locking himself in their house...

On Tom's phone...there was a picture of Tom with braids and a bandana next to my brother...oh my god...No! No! This wasn't...this can't be!

I slowly looked up at Tom who had his eyebrow raised, "believe me now?"

"Mhm..." I hummed, handing him back his phone and stuffing my hands in my pockets. I didn't know what to say. All I could think was...damn. Damn that I was now stuck in some shit between Tom and my brother. Now I have to worry about Luis finding out who my Tom is...this is fucking great!

I cleared my throat nervously, "so...what are we going to do?" I asked him.

Tom huffs with a head shake, mumbling to himself before actually speaking the fuck up. "I don't know..." Tom rubs his hand over his beard.

I stood there...again not knowing how to talk to him. We didn't know what to do...But we needed to do something quick before something happens.

"Tom!" I jumped at least five feet off the damn ground when I heard that voice. I never whipped my head around so fast, turning my body on the way...it was Luis and Ana...their faces filled up with disgust and worry...

"Fuck..." I whispered under my breath...

꧁𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄꧂