𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐭𝐨𝐦.

A/N: the fact I'm not thinking about Tom while writing this is so real (thinking about who this book is actually about)

Chapter 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐭𝐨𝐦

Lawernce's POV

Lawernce's POV

Mr. Kaulitz and I sat in silence while the other kids were playing basketball. I wasn't good at any sports because I never really tried or put in any effort. It was better to just be doing nothing till I can smoke my pack when I get home.

Doing nothing is better than just pushing yourself to be tired. Why do I have to do gym when it's already a fucking workout to walk to each class every fucking hour.

"How is your second day?" Mr. Kaulitz asks, breaking the awkward silence between us. My eyes stared straight ahead, watching the other kids play. "Good." I just answer, trying to get him to ask more about me.

And he does. He was easily falling right into the trap like a fucking idiot. "I'm glad it's going good. Did you make any friends yet?" He asks me.

No. I didn't make any fucking friends.

"Don't need them."

Mr. Kaulitz fake gasp, "everyone needs friends, Lawrence." Oh, man I love the way he says my name. It just rolls off his tongue so fucking good, almost made my legs shut together.

A chuckle left my throat at his bullshit ass words, "no. I think people are fucking idiots." I blurted out, not caring what the hell I just said. Mr. Kaulitz' eyes widened at my tone and the language I used.

All he does is shake his head at me. "Language, Miss Lino. I don't want to give you detention." He points out and I groaned. I forgot that I have detention today, fuck. That bum ass history teacher. What is up with these teachers?!

"I already have detention." I sass with an eye roll. Mr. Kaulitz throws his hands up with a smile, "I guess I'll see you after school."

Wait?

Huh?

What does he mean 'I'll see you after school?'

"What?"

Mr. Kaulitz places the clipboard on his lap, sitting back in his seat—his legs spreading out. My tongue digs into my cheek just staring at the scene in front of me. "I'm the detention teacher."

He's the detention teacher? This is going to be a great ass detention if I'm alone with him.

"Sure, that's fine." I said like I didn't care but so many things were going through my mind of what I want to do while we're in detention, I could either just tease him or ignore him and just listen to music...

Mr. Kaulitz smacks my shoulder softly with a smirk, "do you have a favorite color? I do this thing—every time we get a new student. It's a surprise though."

A surprise?

I turned my head over to the gym teacher only to see that he was already staring at me, his big brown eyes shining right through mine. "I like blue."

"Ah, everyone asks for blue." Mr. Kaulitz laughs, leaning forward in his seat and resting his elbows on his knees. My eyes drop down to his arms, watching as his fingers link and play around with each other. "What's the surprise?" I asked, trying to get a rise out of him.

He shook his head, "nope. I can't say." Mr. Kaulitz shrugs his shoulder playfully, giving me a chuckle out between those beautiful lips of his. Oh, I wish he wasn't a teacher.

"You can tell me. I won't tell anyone. There's a first for everything right." I stated, trying to hold back the smirk that was trying to break out on my face. Mr. Kaulitz tilted his head and laughs quietly, "you're right—it's just a basket full of what kind of blue, purple, or whatever color candy I find at the store. Tell me your favorites so I can make yours perfect."

I nibbled on my bottom lip, turning my head away from him. Oh god this is too easy. I can't stop myself from showing how excited I am to have the best year of my life with this teacher. I quickly take a deep breath before glancing back over to him, "I like...sour patch kids." I answered with a short smile.

Mr. Kaulitz claps his hands together with a nod, "so the blue sour patch kids? That's all you want?" He asks, raising an eyebrow if I want anything else. Yes, I want to corrupt you.

"Yep." I crossed my legs, leaning myself back into the chair, "just my candy." I added in a whisper, I was disappointed that he didn't catch on to my secret message that I just put out. But he's dumb...just look at that hot dumbass.

Mr. Kaulitz nods before standing up, holding out his arms in front of him as he stretches. Why does every single tiny thing he does—look so damn hot or like he just came out of a movie set? I didn't even know his first name. "What's your name?"

He glances at me before chuckling, "Mr. Kaulitz?" A scoff left my lips. This is going to be harder than I thought. He was actually dumb. "I know...I want your first name, Mr. Kaulitz." I nodded with a grin, saying his name in a low tone.

"Tom."

Tom...Tom Kaulitz.

No. Lawrence Kaulitz. I like the sound of that.

꧁𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄꧂