𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬.

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞r 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

𝐋𝐚𝐰𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Tom and I kept texting all night, he made me feel things that I've never felt before and it was nice. Him telling me how beautiful and wonderful I am just made my heart warm like a kid on Christmas. All these text between us could get both me and him in trouble if these ever got out but I knew I had to keep my mouth shut...

Telling nobody about our...whatever we had going on was so fun. I love it. I felt so special that he could've picked any girl in the world but he chose me.

A scoff left my lips when I heard yelling from downstairs between my sister and her girlfriend. Them always fighting left and right like some fucking boxing match. They weren't good for each other and we all saw it.

Trust me, I love Ana but she's the most selfish fucking person in the world to Audrey every time Ana does something wrong and that Audrey wants to leave her. I get sick and tired of Ana literally hurting that poor girl.

I rolled my eyes as I kept texting Tom, not caring about what the hell they were fighting about anymore.

Me: what time?

Tom: I was thinking probably now?

Tom: bill isn't here so

Tom: I can't wait to see you beautiful

I smiled brightly at his text before jumping out of bed, my mood changing into a very happy one just by those text.

My hands digging through my drawer to find something to wear. I had all kinds of different clothes but I knew exactly what to wear because I look so fucking disgusting every time I saw Tom. Those goddamn uniforms make me look so fucking ugly...

"Rens, we need you to wash the dis—" my sister just walks in my room without knocking, but stops her words. "Why are you getting all pretty for?" Ana leans against the wall with a disgusted look written on her face.

I turned my head towards her as I shut my dresser drawer close, "some school thing that I signed up for." I shrug off.

Ana raised an eyebrow, "you actually going to school functions or whatever yall call it now? It's like I see a whole new person." Ana chuckles, her voice almost like she was teasing or being sarcastic.

"Yeah, one of the students is picking me up." I said.

Ana nods, "well, mom says to do the dishes."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the ends of my shirt, pulling it off my body. "But I did it yesterday."

"Not enough." She laughs, turning around and leaving my room—Ana not even closing my goddamn door again! Rude much?

I quickly changed and head downstairs to see my mom on the sofa drinking whatever was in her cup, probably coke because that's all that she literally drinks; not even water.

Mom must of heard me and her head turned, "Awh, sweetheart, can you do the dishes?" She asks as she looks back at the TV.

I bit my lip trying to hold back my tongue from yelling her saying that I literally did them yesterday but I smiled, "sure..."

"Does that mean I can go to the school function?"

Mom's head whipped over with both of her eyebrows raised, "who's all going?" She questions.

"I don't know, people from school?"

Mom shrugs her shoulders with smacking her lips, "well you better have a ride because I ain't bringing you." She tells me, I already knew she was going to say that because any time I wanna go somewhere she says that bullshit—like oh, I didn't fucking know already.

"I do."

"Who?" My mom asks.

"A girl named Nora." I said, thinking back to that blond girl that came into the office that day.

Mom slowly nods, "okay. You can go when you're done with the dishes." Mom says before looking back at her TV, sipping on her cup.

"Okay." I mumbled, taking out my phone going to text Tom that I have to do this dumb ass shit before he could come get me.

Me: I'll be a minute bc my mom wants me to wash the dishes 🙄

Tom: it's okay baby

Tom: I'll wait for you

Me: thank u

Tom: take your time sweetie

The last text made me smile before shoving my phone in my pocket and making my way towards the kitchen to do these dishes to literally go see Tom after.

Man...I can't wait to see him.

꧁𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍꧂

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

꧁𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍꧂