𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

Chapter 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧; 𝐲𝐨𝐮

Lawrence's POV

Lawrence's POV

"I'm sorry my baby. I have work to do." My mom tells me through the phone. I sighed, looking down at the ground. "It's okay." I whispered before hanging up.

Now how was I going to get home? It'll be a 20-minute walk to get home. There were no busses for this school, you had to be picked up and dropped off.

Which is fucking bullshit if you ask me...

Ana was either at work or hanging out with her girlfriend, so she won't answer me—I haven't even tried calling her because I know she'll probably throw at fit for me calling her at work or whatever the fuck she's doing right now.

Detention was too damn long and Mr. Kaulitz was all up in the tests. We had small talks but it was so boring that I wanted to jump off a fucking cliff.

Footsteps were made behind, coming up close. "What are you still doing here?" I heard a voice.

I whipped my head around only to see Mr. Kaulitz. "Well?" He asked, raising an eyebrow after I was just literally just checking him out.

"Oh, um, my mom—she was supposed to pick me up, but she just told me she's at work." I explained with a small smile. Mr. Kaulitz digs his hand in his pocket, "how far is your house?"

I bit my lip trying to hold back my smile. I already knew where this was going. Him being the kind gym teacher—he'll ask me if I need a ride home...

"20 minutes?"

Mr. Kaulitz pulls out his keys with a bunch of cute little key chains on them. "I can take you." Oh, you can take me any day Mr. Kaulitz.

I quickly shake my head, "no, it's okay, Mr. Kaulitz! I can walk!" I try to act like everything was just so perfect for me.

I'm so glad my mother decided to not come get me today. Me and Mr. Kaulitz will be alone in his car.

"Trust me, a girl like you shouldn't be walking home alone." A girl like me? It's not the first I heard that line. Please be original...I wanted to roll my eyes, but my eyes just smiled. "A girl like me?" I teased.

Mr. Kaulitz chuckles, brushing his hand over his silk hair. "Something could happen to you."

"That doesn't answer the question." I quickly blurted out.

All he does and smile, turning around and walking towards his car. "Come on, Miss Lino."

Mr

Mr. Kaulitz looked so hot while driving...I have to say, I'm glad he's taking me home. It was better than walking because my legs already hurt just walking out that school.

Leaned back with his legs spread out, his arm around the back of my seat with one hand on the wheel. "Mr. Kaulitz, can I ask you something?" I peeped out, turning my head at him.

I wanted to spend more time with him, it'll be too easy if I ask this. He'll obviously say yes with his dumbass. "Tom. You can call me Tom outside of school." He tells me before nodding, "but sure."

"Can we get food? I didn't eat at lunch and I'm pretty hungry." I held my stomach with a frown on my lips, trying to get him to say yes. But obviously he answered, "sure. Where?"

My eyes stared ahead...I felt like I was in some sort of movie, like a villain taking over the world with these little actions that I'm making. "You pick." I shrug my shoulders.

"But you said you were hungry. Tell me where you wanna go, Lawrence." I want to go to your house, that's where I wanna go. I laid my hands in my lap as I think. Fuck, I actually didn't know where to fucking pick...why didn't I fucking think about this before?

"I don't know, Tom. I'm craving some subway."

Tom laughs, "subway is up ahead. I'll pay." Tom tells me as he turned a corner, speeding down the street while I held onto the sides of the door. So, he knows how to drive-drive...this keeps getting better and better.

"You don't need to pay!" I quickly rushed out. Now if he would say sure for me to pay...I would be doomed because I didn't have a single penny on me at the moment. Tom glances over to me with a 'come on' look, "let me pay for your food, Lawrence." He basically demanded.

A shift in my seat from his big brown eyes on me, he made me feel so small and hot...like he had some power over me. But I had more power than him, I'll always be the bigger person in the mind.

"Okay, Tom." My mouth curved into a huge smile, swinging my legs back and forth like a child that just got ice cream. I've been craving subway for so long, but my mom says it's overpriced, but if Tom's buying—I won't say no obviously.

Tom clears his throat as we stopped at a red light, "how old are you. Seventeen or—?"

"I'm seventeen." Tom's smile twitches before he nods, "I remember back when I was seventeen," he chuckles, shaking his head before his hand came around and grabbed the pointy tale in the back of his head, letting his long hair fall out the bun.

My mouth gaps from the sight, his hair was so long and lustrous. And healthy! How is this man's hair healthier than mine?

"You have nice hair..." I murmured as my hand reaches over, my fingers running through his soft hair.

"Thank you. I like yours too. It's really—straight." Tom says with a laugh, trying to compliment me back, I chuckled, "thanks, Tom."

Tom pulls up to the to the drive-thru and turned to me, "what'd you like?" His arm resting on the top of the wheel while the other was on his thigh.

"You."

꧁𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍꧂