𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱; 𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬.

A/n: hey guys!! I'm getting a tattoo tomorrow I think!! I hope bc my mom didn't bring me to my appointment today (I'm pissed off!!!) but here's a chapter <33

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱; 𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬

Lawrence's POV

Lawrence's POV

"Cherry or grape?" I held up the packets of gummies that he had bought from the vending machine downstairs.

Tom hums, tapping his chin jokingly, "I think cherry." He points with a grin.

"No! But I wanted cherry!" I whined, holding the cherry gummies to my chest. Tom laughs at my actions and reaches out for the grape gummies, "keep the cherry ones." He says, rolling his eyes jokingly.

A smile tugs on the corner of my mouth as I opened the packet of gummies, popping one of them in my mouth.

I chuckled and pointed at Tom while chewing, "you got grape, that's the worst flavor of candy." I said.

Tom scoffs playfully and throws one of his gummies at me. A dramatic gasp left my throat, "what the hell!" I dug in my packet, pulling out one of my gummies, throwing them at Tom only for him to lean to the side where I threw the candy—catching it with his mouth.

I scoffed, "show off."

"I'm just too good." Tom shrugs his shoulders with a grin appearing on his lips. He's just too good—my ass! Sure, he's just a little show off.

Eating up on my cherry gummies, still mad that he ate one of my gummies...I love the cherry ones so much.

"Oh, come on, what's that look." Tom teases, his finger brushing under my jaw and I turned my head away from him. "No." I mumbled, snacking more on my gummies till the bag was empty.

A frown appeared on my face, my eyes staring down into the empty packet of cherry gummies. Tom laughs beside me and I slowly peered over to him, giving Tom a 'shut up' look. "I have no more."

"Maybe you shouldn't have ate it all." Tom laughs even harder. A big scoff left my mouth at how fucking rude he is. However—I turned to Tom's side and grabbed his bag of gummies.