𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞; 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭.

Chapter three; 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

Lawrence's POV

Lawrence's POV

The history teacher kept blabbering about whatever we're fucking learning about, and I was just slumped up in my seat with a bored look. Everyone else around me seemed to not care either which made me no care...why should I care about school?

School is bullshit...history is bullshit too. I don't need to know when some person from 1750's took their last shit. Fuck that, dude. I didn't know what to think about because my life has gotten really fucking boring, expect for those fights.

Some white ass girl named; Jacey wanted to literally want to call me annoying when I bumped into her on accident. I wasn't with that name calling, it's disrespectful. And then she thinks her little friends can try to start shit with me too...? But other than that, everything just been so boring...

"Miss Lino?" I heard the teacher call out. I slowly glance up at the teacher who called out my name, she raised an eyebrow. "Are you paying attention?" She asked me. I didn't even know her name...obviously I'm not fucking listening.

I shrugged my shoulder, leaning back in my chair. "No."

The teacher sighs, rolling her eyes before walking over to her desk. I watched as she takes a pen and starts writing something down on a sticky note before she waddles herself over to my desk. "principal's office. Just because it's your first day—doesn't mean you can act like that." She tells me.

My jaw drops at this bitch ass teacher's words. Is this bitch fucking serious? Just because I wasn't paying attention? No one else is doing it! Why am I so targeted?

I stood up grabbing and gripping the paper in my hand, crumpling it a bit. "Sure." I hissed at her, and she backs away, holding her head up high. "Detention for your attitude, miss Lino."

Detention for something that everyone else is fucking doing. This is bullshit and I wish this teacher was underage so I can rock her shit right now...

"Okay." I just say before stuffing the paper in my pocket as I made my way towards the classroom door. And I knew everyone in this classroom was just staring at me, it was uncomfortable...

Shutting the classroom door hard causing a big slam to echo throughout the hallway. "Stupid bitches." I mumbled under my breath as I walked down the hall.

All of this is bullshit. I wasn't doing anything wrong...why was I the target in this? I wasn't doing shit!

"Miss Lino?" I heard my name from behind me. I stopped in my tracks before slowly turning around to only face Mr. Kaulitz with his hand on his hip, "what are you doing out in the middle of class? And was that you that shut that door that hard?" Mr. Kaulitz points at the history classroom down the hall—and man he looked different in his gym clothes, he's more buff and...yeah.

He wasn't dressed in his jeans or white button up...he was more dressed in gym shorts and I white tank top on. I would be lying if I didn't think he looks so sexy. But fuck he's a teacher...

I shake my head, "so what? I got sent out of class." I rolled my eyes just thinking about that bitch that people call a teacher here.

Mr. Kaulitz shakes his head in disappointment with a sigh leaving his lips, "first day and you're already in trouble?"

I drew my lower lip in my teeth with a nod, my eyes dropping down his body, "I saw it coming." I confessed with a chuckle. Mr. Kaulitz raised an eyebrow as he stepped towards me, "want me to walk you to the office?" He suggested.

Oh fuck yeah.

"Sure." I responded trying to hide my smirk on my lips. Mr. Kaulitz sends me a short smile with a nod before walking in front of me, me following behind him as my smirk finally grows up on my face.

This is going to be fun...

Mr. Kaulitz opens the door to the office and smiles, "ladies first?" He speaks. I make a 'what the fuck' look before I chuckled, "you said ladies first." I wave my hand forward, giving him a grin.

Mr. Hot Gym teacher raised both of his eyebrows at me before laughing, "go ahead, Lawrence."

Oh, and the way he says my name...why does he have to be a teacher!

I walked in the room innocently like I wasn't just flirting with him. "Yes?" That red haired girl asks me, giving me a confused look like I just went to class an hour ago. I dug in my pocket before handing her my stupid sticky note that the bitch ass history teacher gave me.

The lady reads it before sighing, "sit down, we'll get into you in a second." She tells me with a disappointed look. This woman thinks she'll make me feel bad about what I did?

No, the fuck I wasn't...this school is shit.

My eye rolls while I sit down over by the window. This is great now I'm in trouble something that I was the 'only' one to not pay attention in that bump ass class.

"Stay out of trouble, kid." I hear Mr. Kaulitz speak up, I glance over at Mr. Kaulitz that waves at me before opening the door to the office then leaving, only for a girl with blonde hair to rush in with a backpack—my backpack?

What the fuck is she doing with my shit?

The blonde's eyes scan all over the office before they land on mine, her eyes widen before she walks over here. "Here. Mrs. Nuss told me to give this to you." She says with a smile.

I slowly take my bag out of her hands, "thanks." I mumbled.

Her smile only widens, "I'm Nora!" She says in a cheerful tone. I look the other way trying not to make eye contact with her—Jesus, it's like nine AM? Why is she so fucking loud?

"Lawrence." I said with a bored tone, throwing my backpack on the ground. "Don't worry about Mrs. Nuss, she's always a bitch." The blonde waves off.

I nodded and sat back in my seat, my legs spreading out while I take out my phone from my back pocket, "That's great." I rolled my eyes knowing I'm going to be in the office for most of my time at school for now on...

" I rolled my eyes knowing I'm going to be in the office for most of my time at school for now on

꧁𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄꧂