𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭; 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥.

A/n: my tattoo is so sexy and like OMGGG the pain is a 3 out of 10!! it didn't hurt at alll!!!! But here's a chapter <33

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭; 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

Lawrence's POV

Lawrence's POV

My mom was here, she was right outside our hotel! How the hell did she know where we were?! Then...oh my god! My phone! I turned it back on and she has my location! That's how she fucking found me. How can I be so fucking dumb and led my mother right to us.

I take a deep breath, a huge deep breath before unlocking the hotel room door. But I quickly glanced back towards Tom who was standing at the end of the bed with a worried expression written on his face.

Tom motions me to open the door and I finally did. "Mom...what are you—" before I could even finish, she pushed the door fully open and knocking me off my feet.

My mom hovered over me with a disgusted look on her face, "you wanna be a slut?!" She screams.

I shake my head as fast as I could. Oh my god! I'm not a fucking slut! "No!" I cried out, holding myself up from the ground.

My mother scoffed loudly at my answer, she bent down to my level and laughs in my face. I stared at her as if she was crazy—she is fucking crazy. "Get your ass up now. Lawrence. We're leaving." She orders me. Giving me a look that almost made me go with her, key fucking word, almost!

"No." I told her.

Mom raised her eyebrows at me, standing up straight as she peered her eyes down towards me, "Lawrence." She warns.

"I don't want to go! I want to stay with Tom!" I told her, crawling on my hands and knees towards where Tom was—still by the edge of the bed.

Childish...but I didn't want to go with her. All she'll do is yell at me every single second of the day!

My mother glances over to Tom and crosses her arms, she basically eyes him down—her face twisting in disgust. "So, Tom...why are you with my seventeen year old daughter!" Mom shouted at him.

Tom's eyes widened and leaned down, grabbing me by the shoulders picking me off of the hotel ground. Tom just stayed quiet, it was the best thing to do if my mom was yelling at you—just shut up and let her have her fucking moment.

I stood next to Tom, wrapping my arms around his stomach while my mother stared at the both of us, her disgusted expression still on her face. My mom takes a deep breath before yapping her mouth again, "I'm not going to tell you again, come on, Lawrence."

"My answer is the same, mama." I told her, hugging Tom tightly, him holding me against his warm body.

My mom tilted her head back, her fist clenching upwards. Oh fuck...a little backtracking about my mom—she's a little too crazy.

"Lawrence...you wanna act grown then be grown. Come outside, show me how grown you are." My mom raised an eyebrow, chuckling sarcastically, "I'll beat you like any bitch in the street, don't test me, little girl." (Fun fact, my mom told me this before😝)

I slowly look up at Tom, giving him a guilty look. I had to go or else she'll keep bothering us, and him! It'll make both of our lives and problems worse.

"Tom..." I whispered, hinting out why—why I have to go and leave him. I didn't want to but my mother was right, I'm a little girl who isn't grown...I had to leave.

Tom shakes his head, "Baby..."

My mother gasped at the pet name he called me. She pointed at Tom. "Don't you dare call her that!" Then grabs onto my arm, "come on, Lawrence!" She shouted, giving Tom another nasty look.

Tears spilled out my eyes while my mother drags me out the hotel room, Tom leaving my sight, leaving my view. This was probably the last time I would ever see him. His last words to me...baby. I'm his baby, oh, how I wish to be tangled up with him in the sheets.

"A grown man?!" Mom hissed at me, opening up the car door and basically throwing me in. I slowly pulled on my seatbelt as my mom kept yelling about how nasty and gross I am for letting a man like Tom be in my life and touch me.

It wasn't just Tom...I'm the one who went after him. It was my fault and I wished for the both of us to move forward.

"I'm sorry mom!" I cried out, my finger nails reaching toward skin, clawing at my neck. Oh fuck! I wasn't sad! I was pissed off from all her shouting!

Mom shakes her head aggressively as she turned on the car, and speeding down the road like a race car driver. I quickly grabbed onto the side of the door and under the seat, "mom!" I yelled.

My mother peered her eyes over to me and the look in her eyes...she looked gone, almost like she wanted to kill me or something. "Why do that to yourself, Lawrence?" Mom asks, tears forming in her eyes now.

I bite down on my lower lip, not knowing how to reply to her—how can I talk to her when all she's going to do is yell at me?

"I'm sorry." I whispered out again.

"You're grounded and you're never leaving the house!" Mom shouted, hit the steering wheel with her fist. Mom whines in pain from the smack and flicks her wrist, trying to ease out the pain. "Understood?!"

"I understand."

꧁𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓꧂