𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞; 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝.

A/n: sorry guys! I'm high asf and just YK been watching reels but like here's a chapter! I didn't forget about yall!

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞; 𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐝

Lawrence's POV

Lawrence's POV

"What? Why do you want it so bad?" Tom strokes my cheek softly, his eyes staring up into mine.

I licked my lips, "because I want you." I whispered lowly, feeling my cheeks turned in embarrassment.

I knew the risk of us getting caught...but this, I want this. All the moments we spent together—I enjoyed it, and I also just want him.

Tom bites down on his lower lip, rubbing my thigh softly, "you really want that?" He asks me in such luring tone.

"Yes." I breathed out, my hands running up and down his chest. I need him now, I've been waiting for too long already—he's all I need right now.

He plays around with the strings on my shorts, "that's a huge risk Lawrence...are you sure you want to play this on the table?"

I nodded, "I know what I want." I reassured, I'll love this on the table, and I was just desperate of his touch.

I haven't thought about sex all the time or even tried it till I met Tom, I craved him in such sinful ways.

At first I was too shy to even ask him to do this, but I got over it.

A small gasp left my mouth while the pad of his thumb pressed against my clothed throbbing clit.

"I can't wait to fuck this pussy." Tom said in a hushed tone, grabbing ahold of the waistband of my shorts—pulling them down to my ankles with my white panties, "I can feel how wet you are already." Tom practically moans out.

I move my hips back and forth, grinding against his clothed cock. "Take them off." I almost whined, tugging on his pants.

Tom chuckles lowly, "okay, okay. Be patient." Tom reminds me—like always. I wanted to roll my eyes at him, I hated waiting. I wasn't patient when it came to Tom.

He lifted his hips up while he slides his pants to his ankles, kicking them off his feet. A yelp left my throat when he grabbed ahold of my shoulders, turning us over so he could be on top.

Tom hovered over me, his chain dangling down at me, my fingers curled around the necklace—pulling him down, "fuck me or you won't get me at all." I lifted one of my eyebrows with a grin tugging on my lips.

"Be patient or you won't get anything at all." Tom shot back, him jerking his hips against me, my legs spreading open at the feeling of him between my legs.

Tom leans down, his lips capturing mine. Our lips slowly moving together before it got much rougher, Tom shoving his tongue in my mouth—almost down my whole throat.

I sucked around his wet tongue, tasting each other. Our kiss was sloppy, almost disgusting if we were to do this in public.

Tom pulls away from me and sucks in a breath. I shivered at Tom's cold finger brushed against my lower stomach, his trailing down my core slowly.

I take a deep breath when he cuffs my pussy, "oh yes, I knew you were wet but you're so soaked." Tom says in my ear, my legs trying to shut around his waist but he was stuck between them.

His dirty words shot right down to my already soaked core. Tom's finger runs up and down my slit, picking up at my wetness.

A soft moan left my lips while Tom plunge his finger inside me, adding another instantly.

I spread my legs wider, letting the pleasure of his fingers take over me. Tom flicks his fingers up, curling them inside me as my eyes shut.

This was better than anything I ever imagined, we've touched, we kissed, we did almost everything but were down to here—down to sex with him. Oh I can't wait for him to fill me up.

"Please. Just fuck me." I begged, rocking my hips against his hand, wanting more of just his thick fingers.

Tom raised an eyebrow, "more?"

"Please, Tom."

That's all it took for Tom, he pulled his fingers out of me and shoved them inside his mouth, sucking on them before placing his hand on the side of my head.

Tom's free hand reached down between us, grabbing ahold of his cock. I glanced down only to see his hand pumping his dick, him slapping the tip on me.

I pushed my hips forward against his cock, really needing him at the moment. My eyes shot up to his, his already staring down at me. "How bad you want me?" Tom asks in a cocky low tone.

"So fucking bad." I whispered.

꧁𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄꧂

𝐀/𝐧: 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 😎