𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧; 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝.

Chapter nineteen; 𝐩𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝

Lawrence's POV

Lawrence's POV

Tom's mouth opens in shock by my words before it snaps shut, a smirk pulling on his lips. "Want me to punish you?" He repeated, his hand rubbing my inner thigh.

I nodded, leaning back head back as his hand pressed against my core. "You have no idea of what I want." I teased, squeezing my legs shut around his hand.

Tom bites his lip and dipped his head down to my level, "oh, I think I do." He whispers, his tone coming out so glamorous to the point that my core was throbbing.

He spreads my legs, removing his hand before grabbing something in his pocket. My eyes stared at the weird circular device in his hand.

"What's that—" before I could even finish, a buzzing sound ringing throughout my body—more like down in my panties. My hips jerked forward at the feeling of the vibrator throbbing against my pussy.

Tom peered his eyes down at me while he held up the controller, "how does that feel?" He hums, almost mocking me.

My knees shut together, my hips rocking against the toy as if it was going to move but it felt so good.

Doing such dirty things like this in school knowing that anyone could walk in at any moment. That's what I craved the most about Tom. He didn't care, he only cared about my pleasure in the moment.

"Maybe I should keep it on all day?" Tom chuckles, teasing me and I quickly shook my head. "No!" I whined.

I don't think I could survive all day with his new little device he had—no, I knew I couldn't handle it.

Tom fake frowns, "can't take it?" Tom mocks causing me to only whimper, "shut up." I hissed out.

All he does is just chuckle at me, "should I turn it up higher?"

Higher...

Fuck, what's up with him and these damn toys?

I never trusted anyone with my body like I did with Tom. It's almost like he knew exactly what I liked.

And this?

This is what I liked.

In gym after Mr. Kaulitz literally tortured me with his little toy—it felt fucking amazing obviously.

All was going through my head while I run laps around the court is just Tom. There's just things about him that makes me feel so good.

I know boys at this school could never give me the pleasure that Tom gives me—or even treat me as good.

That's what I like about Mr. Kaulitz, without even trying he just makes me go crazy. I was so crazy for him and it was some hellish behavior.

"Line up!" Mr. Kaulitz yells, blowing on the whistle that is around his neck—a smirk tugged on my lips.

He can blow me like that.

I walked over to the blue tape on the ground, standing up straight as he walked over to us. "We'll be playing dodge ball. I need two leaders—" before he could even finish people's hand raised.

My arms crossed at his words, I didn't want to play this bullshit. I just wanted to go home and smoke my pack without doing this.

"Bianca and Lawrence." Fuck, did he actually have to pick on me...

In the corner of my eye, Bianca sends me a glance that literally told me that I was—going down. As if I'm going to fucking lose to this slut.

I stepped forward with an eye roll, Tom giving me a 'play' look like if I was going to actually try in this.

But I wasn't going to play for him—I just wanna show that Bianca can step the fuck down from me.

Why she got a problem with me? I don't know why, she's just a little cunt that I could easily beat—and not in this game but with my fucking fist.

"Pick your teams!" Tom claps his hands together, and both Bianca and I kept going back and forth choosing her little friends to play.

Here's the thing when I play games—I choose the best players even if they aren't my friends...what fucking friends I got anyways.

I stepped back on the other side of the gym, holding onto one of the balls as I get ready—my eyes already on my target or should I say Bianca?

Right as Mr.Kaulitz blows that damn whistle—I'm running after her.

Kaulitz blows that damn whistle—I'm running after her

꧁𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍꧂