𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

A/n: im so sorry for not updating!! And I'm sorry if this chapter sucks. Ive been all of the place shh in nice I've finally went back home!! #hometown #trips! But here's chapter 35 😝

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞; 𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

Lawrence's POV

Lawrence's POV

"How are you feeling?" Tom asks, brushing some strains of my hair out my face. I laid there with a lazy smile on my face, "I'm okay."

He nods, "okay, okay. Do you need anything?" Tom asks, his eyes dropping down to my lips.

I shake my head in the pillow, "I'm okay." I told him quietly, shutting my eyes.

Last night. I couldn't believe me and Tom had sex. I loved it, the feeling of us together.  He's so sweet and perfect...

My eyes snapped open when Tom spoken up again, "you should go shower." Tom suggested, sitting up against the bed frame, leaning over and grabbing his pack of cigarettes.

I raised an eyebrow and held my head up with my hand, "care to share with me?" I smiled.

Tom places the back of the cigarette between his lips and lights it up, "Lawrence, go shower." He tells me.

My eyes drew together at his words being so distant...oh, Tom, what had happened all of a sudden?

"Okay?" I lifted the covers up and slid out of bed, jumping up. I cleared my throat and turned around, Tom already staring at me.

I enjoyed our time spent together, Tom being the first man to ever touch me in such enchanting ways. 

But why did he have to be so...rude?

I reached over for my shorts and pulled them up, just grabbing my shirt, covering my top half of my body.

Almost running to the other side of the hotel, I quickly shouted, "you didn't have to talk to me that way!" I yelled at him before slamming the bathroom door.

Okay, so, I didn't have to shout back at him but I was pretty angry. I just wanted to know why he was acting like such a bitch.

I rubbed my hand over my forehead with a sigh leaving my lips, we just had sex...for the first time! And this is how he treats me? As if I'm some slut!

Tom was starting to piss me the fuck off, he was so—ugh! I don't even want to think about him!

While dropping my shirt, I turned on the shower and right before I could take off my shorts the door slammed opened.

A gasp left my lips, covering my body. "Tom—!" I screamed for him to get out but he grabbed me, pulling my waist towards him. "Why are you yelling at me like that?" He asks.

"You can't just com—"

"Lawrence, who are you yelling at?" Tom repeated in a low tone.

I licked my lips, my tongue poking out in my cheek, "I'm talking to you." I shot back at him.

Tom raised an eyebrow, chuckling under his breath, "you're fucking stupid if you think I'm going to let you talk to me like that!" Tom shakes his head at me.

"Well...you don't need to act like such a bitch!" I grabbed his hands, pushing them off my body. I sent glares near Tom; who was standing by the door while I pulled my shorts down, finally stepping into now warm shower. I ran my hands through my hair, the water burning on my hair and down to my body. "You can leave now!" I shouted from in the shower.

Tom stares at me through the clear shower glass, "no! No Lawrence. You'll not speak to me that way!" Tom pulled the door open, I bent down and grabbed the tiny shampoo and conditioner bottles, "so?" I shrugged.

His eyes drop down my body and he bites on his lower lip, "Lawrence..."

I raised an eyebrow and turned around, squeezing whatever was in the conditioner bottle into my hair.

Knowing Tom—he'll like the view. I just know it. My front of my body facing the shower wall, and my back to Tom.

"Yes Tom?" I mocked in the same tone he had. He may be a bitch, but he's still my...boyfriend.

I heard him chuckle from behind me, "how do you know how to piss me off?" He breathed out as a joke.

But I knew, it was easy. He didn't like the fact I get the last words. It was a selfish habit of his, in any talking conversation or argument—he wants the last words so...

"I don't know..." I whispered, slowly turning back around to grab the soap next to me.

Tom eyes poured into mine while the water rushed over me, making him a little blurry from the water blocking out my vision but I can still see that hot man.

"Lemme wash you up." Tom mumbled in a soft tone, tugging off his belt. I blink the water way as I brush back my hair, "what?" I chuckled softly, not hearing him right...

He wants to shower with me all of a sudden? First he—ugh! I can't even with this man!

I watched while Tom undresses himself, joining me in shower. My hands touching up on his chest in the tiny hotel shower...

Tom takes a deep breath causing me to frown. He reaches his hand up, touching on me and linking our hands together.

"Did I hurt you?" Tom asks in a low voice. I tilted my head to the side at his question, "what are you talking about?"

Tom shakes his head, "like...earlier." He points out, the corner of his lip lifts. A chuckle left my throat, thinking back, already knowing what he was talking about now.

"I'm okay." I told him the same thing like I said before.

Tom nods, "good...I just want to take care of you." He whispers, leaning down to kiss my cheek softly.

"I know."

꧁𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄꧂