Chapter 51

Once the plane had touched down, Regal Eclipse all got up, preparing to get off the plane. They'd all brought a bag with them as they had no idea how long they would be in Oregon. Hopefully not too long.

Alpha Jackson was standing on the tarmac, his arms crossed across his massive chest as he waited for them to approach.

Nick was the first off the plane as he had the relationship with the Alpha, Noelle right behind him. He stopped at the bottom of the steps, then took her hand. "Ready?"

"Yup."

"Let's go. He's already pissed," Nick muttered.

They walked across the tarmac to the waiting Alpha who was flanked by his Beta and Gamma. They all three bowed their heads.

"Alpha Jackson. My mate, Noelle Remington," Nick introduced.

A flicker of surprise crossed the Alpha's face but he bowed his head to her. "Princess."

"Liam and Finn Anderson, former Alphas of Redwood Pack." Nick pointed to the brothers. "The Royal Beta, Ragnar Asgrim and his son Matthew Asgrim."

Jackson bowed his head to them then turned to the last two. He knew who the Alpha King was, though he hadn't seen the man since he himself had become an Alpha. "Alpha."

"Good to see you, Alpha Jackson. My father and the former Alpha King, Caleb Remington," Daniel introduced his father.

"Alphas." Jackson bowed his head to them as well. "Let's head back to my pack house and we can talk."

They all piled into the SUVs to head back to the Oregon Pack 's pack house. The pack had scrambled to prepare for their unexpected company, and rooms had been arranged.

Nick followed Noelle up to their room and on inside. He shut the door behind him, his gaze trailing over his mate.

Noelle looked up at him, her eyes glowing. "Now?"

"Now." He walked across the room and grabbed her, his lips slamming against hers, as he undid her jeans. He stopped kissing her long enough to yank them off of her.

She was working at his belt as well and helped him undo his own jeans and yank them down. "You want them off?"

"No." His fingers slipped down between her legs, making sure she was wet for him. "On the bed."

She did as he asked, quickly laying down and spreading her legs for him.

He quickly followed her and slid inside of her, watching her eyes roll back on pleasure. "Hold on."

She met his gaze and nodded.

He slammed into her hard, the way he knew she loved it, and kept up the fast paced rhythm, pushing her quickly towards her orgasm. He followed right behind her, and they both hit it at the same time. He stilled for a moment after, staring at her as she stared back at him. He was so in love with her.

"We gotta get down there," she murmured.

He smiled. "Yup." Then he got up off the bed and pulled her up as well.

A few moments later, they were both put back together, and they left the room, Noelle's hand in Nick's.

"You think anyone will know?" She asked.

He smirked. "I don't care."

They stopped in front of the Alpha's office door and he turned her back to him, looking her over quickly.

She reached up and brushed down a bit of his hair. "Good."

He nodded and reached around to open the door, letting her walk in before him. Not surprisingly, they were the last ones in. Not that anything had happened. Nick walked over and stopped near a chair, letting Noelle take it.