Chapter 40

Matt settled down next to Abby on the couch. She'd started reading the book Astrid had given her not long after they'd returned while he'd done some laundry and a few things on his laptop. He'd never updated his notes from the trip.

She looked up at him and smiled.

"You enjoying that?" He asked her, surprised to see how much she'd already read.

"Yes. It's pretty good so far," she said.

"I'd say. You've read like a third of it," he commented.

"I read fast."

"How are you feeling about everything?" Matt slid an arm around her and she leaned against him.

"Better than I was yesterday. Still overwhelmed, but today was kind of mild compared to finding out I'm a triplet," she laughed. "Is there anything else huge I need to know?"

"No. At least I don't think so. I do need to tell you about my job, but it can wait," he said.

"Are you off?" She asked him.

"No, I just don't know what's happening next. I haven't talked to Nick since we've been back and I'm going to need to soon. He's probably letting me lay low for a bit because of you, but there's been so many pups born in the last few months in the pack leadership, that I won't get too much leeway." Matt rubbed his jaw.

"What do you do?"

"I'm becoming a pack liaison. We go visit other packs around the world to make sure everything is good with them. If they need something, they contact us. That's actually why we were in Washington, conducting a pack visit." Matt said.

"So you travel a lot?" she asked.

"I don't know how many packs I'll get. I think Nick's still working that out. But the nice thing is, you can come with me," Matt said.

Her eyes widened at that. She'd never thought to live such a life. "Okay."

"Now, how about if I distract you from that book, Abby," he said with a smile.

"You already are," she pointed out causing him to laugh.

"I want to kiss you," he told her.

"Yeah?"

"Yes." He took her book from her, and pressed his lips up against hers.

She immediately responded eagerly to him, opening her mouth as her arms crept around his neck.

Matt picked her up and pulled her on his lap so that she was straddling him. He trailed kisses down to her marking spot, nipping gently at it.

"Why do I become so warm when we're doing this?" she whispered.

"Because you're becoming aroused. You're body is preparing for sex," he said, resting his forehead against hers.

Her lips met his again and he kissed her greedily before lifting off her shirt, and tossing it on the couch next to him. To his surprise, she pulled up on his shirt as well, and he pulled it off, shivering as she ran her fingers over his chest and abs, brushing across his nipples.

He grabbed ahold of her button on her jeans, undoing it and then he lifted her off of his lap, and yanked off her jeans. He stood and picked her up again.

He laid her down on the bed, then pulled off his own jeans. "Bend your legs up."

She did as he asked, and he settled himself down between her thighs, then resumed kissing her. He rocked his hips against hers, and heard her gasp, her eyes widening in surprise.

He continued kissing her, and rocking his hips against hers, arousing her. This was going to suck for him, he knew, because he was just as turned on as she was, and he had no intention of actually having sex with her. But he wanted her to be completely comfortable when they finally did.

He started to move off of her, so he could freely touch her body, but she locked her legs around him, not letting him move. He smiled at her and kissed her some more, rocking his hips against hers and driving both himself and her crazy.

"Abby, you need to let me go so I can touch you. I can't really reach you from this position," he said between kisses.

"I like you here," she responded. She had her arms around him and tracing over his back and to his surprise, they'd traveled down to his buttocks.

"I know, but I want to do more than just kiss you," he said.

She sighed but unlocked her legs, and he moved off of her a bit. He pulled her towards him and undid her bra, freeing her breasts to his hands and lips. He watched her eyes roll back from the pleasure as he continued to lick and suck on her nipples.

He slid his hand down inside her panties, and was happy to find her very wet, arousing him even more. He stroked down slowly and looked at her face. Then he slid a finger slowly inside of her. Her eyes popped open and she met his gaze, biting her lip.

"Does it hurt?" he asked her softly.

"No. It's just.. different," she said the end on a moan as he stroked her with his thumb. "Ohhh."

He slid his finger in and out. "This is what sex is going to be like."

"Why are we not?" She whispered.

"Because I didn't think you were ready." He watched her tip over the edge, her body arching up as she achieved her release. He moved his fingers faster, getting her accustomed to the feel of it.

She finally relaxed, and he moved her up to the pillows and pulled her against him. He was still so aroused, but watching her had been worth it. He lay there, debating about going into the bathroom and jerking off. It would at least take the edge off.

She cuddled up against him and he had a feeling it wouldn't be long before she was asleep.  Maybe then he could do it.  It wasn't really what he wanted, but for now, it would have to be enough.  He was just glad that now she sort of had an idea of what sex even was.  

Once he was sure she was out, he slipped out of the bed and into the bathroom, flipping on the shower.  He stepped inside when the water was warm enough, and grabbed the soap, bathing himself some first before he finally circled his hand around his cock.

He let his thoughts drift to her, her long thick brown hair, her hazel eyes, her full lips, and the way she didn't mind him seeing her naked.  How she pulled her clothes off without any qualms, how she stood before him with nothing on. Her full breasts, her hips, her long legs.  

He thought of how she responded to him when she was aroused, the sounds she made, the way her body arched off the bed, how wet she'd been for him, how tight she was, and before he knew it, he was cumming himself.  

He sighed as he stood there, staring off into space and wondering how long it was going to be before he finally mated her.  Now long he hoped, though it seemed if she had her own way, it would happen today, and he wondered what he was waiting on.

He finally flipped off the water and stepped out of the shower, drying himself off and dressing again.  He walked back out into the bedroom to find her still asleep.  He laid down with her, deciding that he might as well nap as well.  At least until dinner.  Then, hopefully she was ready to go downstairs and eat in the dining hall.