"Then we agree." Changbin said and gave a nod of approval to Chan.

"Good then my idea is for you to suggest outside security for Felix. If you do that, I will ensure you all are taken care of." Changbin and Chan nodded.

With that the men left and headed into the large conference room.They took seats and several of the bosses filed in, including Park GinGu; the man who had so insulted Felix. Changbin couldn't hold back his snarl at the appearance of the man. The meeting started. One of their favorite managers started things. "Chan-ssi, you called for this meeting. What's going on?"

"As you know, we have brought Changbin and Hyunjin's connected Felix here. Both because they all feel pain at separation as well as the need to keep Felix safe after an attack." Chan paused slightly as Park JinYoung stepped in quietly and took a seat in the corner. He waved for Chan to continue.

Chan turned back to the others, his eyes flashing angrily at Park GinGu. "Last night, Felix came out with us in public for the first time. He was feeling very self conscious about the injuries from his attack in Sydney so Changbin asked...him..." his lips twisted with anger. "To have the makeup people cover his bruises for him. Instead he insulted Felix."

"How so?" One of the managers asked.

"He talked about his freckles being ugly!" Changbin burst out with. "He talked about how he was too tan and called him a slut."

"Bin." Chan said softly and put his hand gently on Changbin's thigh to calm him. "Calm yourself." It was said so softly that no one else could hear. He turned back to the others. "It is very apparent that he didn't believe in connections."

"Many people don't," Another manager said. "We do find this very hard to believe and regardless, it would be a perfect way for someone to worm their way in. I will admit that several of us are suspicious of this...of him."

Changbin's legs tensed to jump up but Chan squeezed his thigh slightly and Felix and Hyunjin worked in tandem to calm him.

"I understand that you don't." Chan said. "In all honesty it was very hard for me to believe as well. I took quite a bit of convincing at first and they had to prove it to me." He leaned forward, eyes hardening. "But either way, whether you believe it or not, we are telling you this is the truth and we also will not tolerate any slurs against Felix. Period." He gave a hard look to all the managers. "Period. " he reiterated. "Consider him one of us."

"Really Chan-ssi I don't think you are in a position to make such demands. Park Gingu is a well respected manager here and he has promised to keep such thoughts to himself from now on." One of the other managers said. "So to us, the problem is resolved. It still doesn't explain why we need this meeting."

Changbin's eyes radiated the rage he felt. "You get that I see, hear and feel everything he does, correct?" He spat out.

"Well that is what you say." The man responded dismissively.

"It's true." Changbin ground out. "Right now he is listening to this whole conversation and HE is actually worried that HE is causing damage. That's what you don't get about Felix. He is the last person who would ever do anything to hurt us. He has willingly taken on pain so that Hyunjin and I don't feel it." Felix could feel Chan's hand tighten on Binnie's leg at that piece of information but his face betrayed nothing. "He tried to stay as in the background as he could but it just wasn't possible. I know you don't understand it or like it but I don't care. You look at him, you see me. That's just the way it is. We are connected."

"Mr. Seo, I understand that your boyfriend is exerting influence..." The man's lips curled at the word boyfriend but he quieted as JYP stood.

"I came just to sit in on the meeting and find out what happened to make such a valued idol of JYPE demand this meeting. You all know my stance on gays." The various men around the table nodded and a few smirked at Chan and Changbin. "I always said none of my idols would be gay and especially not out."