Chapter 13

A/N Hello my lovelies! Sorry for the delay. There are so many things I have planned for this story but I couldn't figure out how quickly I wanted them to happen. Some good conversations and planning yesterday settled that out. Thank you to Makirasan for that. This is for you. This story is fiction, I do not know or own the characters here except those previously mentioned. Any resemblance to reality is purely coincidental. Feedback is hugely important to me and seriously feeds my muse so if you like what I write, let me know. If you want to be alerted when I update any of my stories feel free to follow _eyes_wideshut on twitter. This story is cross posted on AO3 and does not have my permission to be translated or posted anywhere else without my permission. If you see it anywhere else please let me know. Now get to reading and enjoy!

Chapter 13

Several weeks later, Felix winced at the coffee taste that flooded his mouth as Hyunjin drank. I'm sorry Lix. It's ok. I've gotten used to it. Liar. Hyunjin thought fondly. Felix shrugged. Well I've gotten more used to it anyway. Now that was the truth. Hyunjin was sitting in the recording booth practicing his lines. Felix was headed to the coffee shop to get some matcha. Felix smiled as Hyunjin recorded his lines and listened to Changbin's instructions. He knew that Hyunjin wouldn't have held it against him if he had been jealous of the two being together so often but in truth he wasn't. All of Hyunjin's bandmates had such a special connection with each other. It made Felix somewhat jealous of their closeness but not over any intimacy concerns. They just all knew each other so well. We are family. When you live away from your own family; the group becomes that for you. I can understand that.

He pulled into his parking space and headed up the stairs to his apartment as Hyunjin sang the line again. He froze when he got to his door and saw a flower stuck through the door latch. It was a rose of some sort but Felix had never seen one like it. It was almost black with blood red parts of it. It was both beautiful and sinister at the same time. What the fuck is that? Felix could feel Hyunjin lose all focus of the song. This is happening way too often. It isn't from Vanessa, right? No. Nessa would have left a note. We both know who left this. Jacob. Jacob. Felix agreed.

His ex boyfriend had been dropping things at his door, always when he was out except the once and always without being seen. The scariest time was when there had been a note taped to his bedroom window when he woke up. That one had Hyunjin flying into a rage and it took all the calming thoughts Felix could muster to stop Jinnie from immediately leaving Korea to come to him. They both had their own lives and Felix would have felt exceedingly guilty if he caused harm to come to the group because of their connection. Only that had stopped Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin-ah? What happened?" Changbin asked as the two were involved in their conversation.

"Oh...uh..." Hyunjin hesitated, unsure what to say. "I got distracted. Sorry hyung." He saw Felix pick up the rose and drop it on the ground and crush it underfoot. Be careful. Hyunjin ordered him. Felix agreed and headed into his apartment, locking it up behind him. He sipped his matcha as he sat back at his desk and clocked back in from lunch, his good mood gone.

"Are you good to continue?" Changbin asked worriedly. Get back to work. There is nothing you can do anyway. I don't like this. You were gone for less than 10 minutes. He is getting bolder. I know.

"Yeah hyung, I'm fine. I'm ready." He looked up and waited for his cue. He was so preoccupied with his thoughts, he didn't notice the looks the producer kept giving him.

That night Felix was settling down to a late dinner as Hyunjin was painting. They both looked up at the knock on Hyunjin's door. Chan opened it. "Hey Jin-ah, family meeting." He said and Hyunjin nodded wondering what was up.