𝟐𝟒. 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞

Start from the beginning

"Oh really? I think you are forgetting something. 2 weeks ago, when we were drinking tea at that tea stall you told me that all your patients are your friends and your family. So are you formal with your friends and family?" He asked me with a frown.

I was again loosing infront of him.

"I-

"Why the hell were you not picking up my calls? Answer me. Damn it." He shouted and I flinched.

Why is he behaving like this? Why is he caring so much about me?

"But why were you calling me?" I too shouted on him.

"Because of this." He said and showed me his hand which has a big cut. It was of knife.

My eyes widened and I felt them burning with tears. I stood up and rushed towards him.

Holding his hand, I caressed it. I looked at him with my moistened eyes. He was looking at me his eyes had softened.

I looked at the cut and my brows knitted.

The cut had healed but it looked like he hadn't applied any ointment.

"Have you applied ointment on this?" I asked him and looked at him gulping hard.

"N-no." He stuttered.

"Why? And why the hell you didn't bandaged it?" I asked him and slapped on his arm.

He instantly hold my arm and pulled me closer. He stared at me with intense eyes which made me feel weak in my knees.

"Wh...what are you doing?" I internally slapped my head for stuttering in front of him.

I cleared my throat and looked at his eyes.

Those dark brown eyes.

"Mr. Raichand. You should have gone to a doctor and dressed it. You haven't even applied ointment. If this wound gets infected then? It will be more worse than now it is." I said and he again pulled me closer to him.

My hand rested on his hard rock like chest.

"Yes you are right I should have gone to the doctor and dressed it." He chuckled and continued, "But my doctor was not picking up my calls." He said and again looked at me with a stern look.

"There are many doctors other than me to cure you Mr. Raichand. Even they are far better than me." I said with a slow chuckle.

His hand tightened on my arm and he lifted my chin up to make me look at him.

"For me you are the best one. You can only cure my wound. You can cure my wound without even applying ointment on it. Do you know how? By blabbering your mouth and making me indulge in your stupid talks which unknowingly I enjoy. Maybe the other doctors are better than you but now I only want you as my doctor. No doctor can make me happy the way Dr. Sohana Shekhawat does. Is it clear? Now put this thing in your small head so I don't have to repeat it again. Also, don't dare to call me that Mr. Raichand. It's Ruhaan for you. Understand?" He said and my eyes filled in tears.

He really thinks these all about me. Really???

"Wh...what?" I asked him with tears in my eyes.

He blinked and suddenly left my hand.