PROLOGUE pt.1

BELLADONNA SEPHTIS REAPER finally graduated from Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry as the brightest witch in her era (second only to Hermione Granger) and got scouted as an Auror right from the bat, she was ecstatic.

While not because she wanted to be an Auror per-se, but she rather liked the feeling of thrill and excitement she got whenever she had to fight against the enemies (and maybe killed some-)

Belladonna adapted so well to her Auror life; she was the head Auror, the one who had to be on the frontline to battle against the Dark Arts practitioners (not like she did not do it herself, but no one needed to know the small details)

Her life was going smooth; even with obstacles (or rather exasperating, infuriating, stupid people) kept on poking their noses up her ass, or when her privacy got breached, twisted, spread multiple times, let's not forgot the time she was on public execution for some problems she had no idea about.

Because she was the head.

No one cared about the truth, all they wanted was the dramas and the teas.

All in all, her life was smooth sailing, and just like that, five years had passed.

Well, until she met her last mission, that was.

It was even for such a simple event.

She did not know whether it was her luck or maybe because some string of fate was way too impatient.

But, she died;

or more accurately: disappeared.

Gone.

Going back to how it even happened:

There was a psychopath going around killing people and even though he was not particularly strong, the guy was slimy enough to always get away from the Aurors dispatched. Times passed, village upon village got destroyed and burnt, and the civilians were all panicking and scared.

As the head Auror, Belladonna finally decided it was time to end it once and for all. Thus, she was going alone to exterminate the pest.

She was confident in her skills, quick reaction, power, and all of the things that created how she was right now. Bella knew that she would be able to kill the pest right from the bat, that she promised a celebratory party before she could even step out of her office.

Yes, she was overconfident.

However, she did have the power.

Thus, it was in her right to be that confident.

Who would think that she would meet her demise in that such measly mission? No one.

It was when she was taunting the little bitch and he was busy running away for his life, throwing away things (the cursed, the normal, the ancient artifacts, the priceless potions, you get it. Everything he had gotten his hands on, he threw it) at her.

The lady did not even need to dodge because his aim was shit, as she kept on walking towards the insignificant pest. Her fingers twirled around as she bombarded him with wordless and wandless spells, each hitting his vitals making him wheezing and stumbling around like some drunkard.

However, he did not die yet much to her amusement.

Such a cockroach like behavior.

It was then that she noticed a small globe like marble; the red ruby color was so captivating she was a little distracted.

It was her mistake,

a one point two seconds was all he needed to notice her state.

He grabbed the hypnotizing marble and threw it at her.

He hoped it would distract her so that he could leave, alive.

It worked.

But, at what cost?

An explosion, similar to how a nuclear would be if it was dropped accidentally, occurred.

The blast traveled vast and wide, killing every living beings in the proximity of three miles.