6

"DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE FIRST PERSON BAKUGO GAVE UP ON?"

Okay, that was not such a good wording.

Asaka frowned, a little offended, "What did you mean he gave up on me? We haven't even dated yet."

"W-WAIT?"

"YET?"

"HUH?!"

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU EXTRA?!!"

Asaka sighed as she turned towards Bakugo, the boy who was sitting beside her. She did not have a hand in the seating situations, she promised.

She frowned, but kept on talking with a calm voice, "Love, please don't raise your voice at me. I don't like it."

Bakugo's face became redder, for the second time today, as he stuttered, his voice was still so loud, "W-WHAT THE FUCK DIDYOU SAY, YOU EXTRA! WHO CARES WHAT YOUR LIKES OR DISLIKES?!"

Asaka's frown deepened, she muttered, "Silencio."

Bakugo's lips kept on moving, but no voice came out. He grew more and more frustrated by the second that explosions came out of his hands.

She sighed, before she turned towards the fuming boy, "Can you lower your voice please? I'll take the spell off."

He definitely did not want to agree, but he would prefer having his voice on him to becoming a mute. Thus, he nodded.

"Thank you, love." She shot him a smile as she undid the spell.

Bakugo came up with another tch before he continued with his food, his face was still redder than an apple.

"You look adorable with a red face, by the way, and sorry for the spell. I don't mind you screaming at others, but not at me."

He huffed, but did not retaliate. She did not know whether he was ignoring her for her own good, or he was scared at her. Either way, she kind of disliked how he was so silent.

She was fine with his loud ass voice, but she was not fine if it was directed at her.

"To your question earlier, if you haven't noticed yet, Bakugo Katsuki is hot. Like good looking, handsome, hotter than anyone, type of hot." Asaka stated, witnessing the ever changing faces her tablemates had was a very entertaining event. "He can be a jerk, but he's hot."

"...You're way too blunt," Mina gaped, but her eyes were sparkling.

"Well, I'm just stating the truth, he's hot and I like him."

"You're manly! I like you!" Kirishima stated, his happiness shone bright.

"sSHUT UP, SHITTY HAIR!" The silent boy finally spoke up, but his voice was not as loud as before.

She swiped her eyes around her table, noticing that her tablemates continued on their own conversations, she turned towards the sulking blondie.

"I'm sorry for the spells earlier and just now, yeah? Please forgive me?" Her voice was low, enough that he was the only one who could hear her.

Bakugo breathed out, but shut his mouth, definitely traumatized.

"I promise I wouldn't throw a spell on you unprovoked."

"...Fine." He muttered.

She was glad, her bright smile was a sign of it.

Asaka really appreciated his effort, thus, she steeled herself and reached out to grab his hand, squeezing it. "Oh, sorry for not asking for permission."

Because permission is the shit.

(and sometimes, asking for forgiveness was easier than asking for permissions.)

Once she got the permission, she could do tons of things... obviously not the rated, because they were children (he, was still a child.)

It came as a pleasant surprise that he did not snatch his hand out of her grip, but she decided to not test the water even more and let it go.

Bakugo could not help but to side-eye the weirdly beautiful girl beside him, and definitely did not turn back with a red face.

"...It's fine, weirdo. Do whatever you want." He was mumbling slash muttering the last part, yet Asaka still could hear it.

GOOD NEWS THAT HE GAVE THE PERMISSION.

Asaka could not believe the progress was so fast - it was almost nonsensical.

it was the first day and they were already holding hands.

Good Merlin.

It was definitely too fast (or she just bulldozed everything).

But she still got the permission, so it was all fine and dandy.

Maybe it was love at first sight (for him at least, since she already saw him a few days ago), or maybe it was because he was way too scared of her that he allowed her to do anything.

On second thought, nah.

Bakugo Katsuki did not fear anything (or at least that was what she believed).

"You can tell me if you find it annoying or disturbing, okay? Also, just to let you know, I don't just grab someone's hand."

He blushed so hard. "I don't need to know that."

It would be a good moment if only the security alarm did not break their moment.

Asaka sat calmly on her seat, even with the entire cafeteria, and her tablemates creating ruckus and panicking, she was calm.

"UA STUDENTS! PLEASE KEEP CALM AND GO TO YOUR CLASSROOMS! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY ALARM! PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTIONS!"

SHe knew this event, she had watched it before. She just did not know (or well, paid enough attention) the exact time these events would happen. Not that she was caught off guard, she was an Auror for five years, constant vigilance was inscribed in her soul.

Her hand found Bakugo's under the table before he could even react, and squeezed it again. However this time, she did not let it go. Instead, she intertwined their hands.

"We'll be fine here." She commented as she continued eating her food. She even tried to give a piece of her chicken katsu to the boy beside her, but he didn't notice.

Bakugo's body went rigid the moment the announcement blared on, but he kept quiet, whereas their tablemates went crazy panicking. Everything was in a mess and Asaka could hear her patience dripping away.

"Everyone, calm down, please," Asaka said, her voice calm and dripping with authority, making her tablemates unconsciously sit down again, calming down.

"TEST! TEST! UA STUDENTS, PLEASE KEEP CALM, THAT WAS A FALSE ALARM!" Asaka believed that was Present Mic who announced it, "SOMEONE FROM THE MEDIA SNEAKED IN JUST NOW AND ACTIVATED THE ALARM, EVERYONE CAN CALM DOWN NOW."

Yeah, the dialogues were different from the anime, but nonetheless, the situation was similar and the students calmed down.

Asaka glanced at their intertwined hands but did not make an effort to let go. she waited for the boy beside her to let go, he did not, and she was happy for it.

"So, what was that for?"

"Present Mic said it was a false alarm, Kaminari. You got to start listening to announcements." Kirishima answered.

"The media can sneak inside the proclaimed best hero training school, huh? What makes the teachers think villains can't?" Asaka pointed out.

"All might is here, obviously the villains aren't dumb." Kaminari answered, nodding to himself.

"Or the heroes are just too confident." Asaka concluded, subconsciously playing with Bakugo's fingers. she continued, "Aren't they depending on one person too much?"