7

"COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!" Definitely a weirdo, Asaka thought. "FOR I AM HERE! THE SYMBOL OF PEACE, ALL! MIGHT!"

The whole class (Asaka was an exception) cheered so loud she was about to go deaf.

"SHUT UP EXTRAS!" The loudest one exclaimed.

All Might cleared his throat before he said "Today we are going to do some battle training! However, before that," he slowed down, before he once again exclaimed, "YOUR HERO COSTUMES!"

If the first cheer was loud but did not manage to deafen the girl, the second cheer definitely succeeded. Fortunately, she had put a silencio spell on her classmates, thus, they did not break her eardrums.

However, hero costumes, huh?

There were no costumes in her world, only robes, wands, the boomstick, and the end.

She also did not fill up anything like how the anime told her that the students had filled up forms for their hero costumes.

"...and young Asaka?" The number one hero called her out. He continued, "You have to fill this form for your hero costume and give it to Mr. Aizawa tomorrow at the latest."

Oh, she got to fill out the forms too.

"Alright, thank you, sir." Asaka nodded as she thanked the number one hero.

"Well, let's change into your costumes and go to the ground beta! Chop chop everyone!"

---

"Bakugo's definitely the hottest." Asaka stated when Mina gushed over her classmates and their hero costumes.

The girl was wearing her uniform, she didn't even bother changing her skirt into some pants. It was not like she would flash her classmates and anything, witches and wizards played with their wands, not their bodies (well, they also used their bodies, but not common).

She worked out a lot though, to build her stamina, in her old world.

...She did not know whether she would continue on her routine here in her new world.

Sure she got ambitions, but she did not want to be a hero, that was such a hassle.

She only entered UA High because she had a crush on a Katsuki, and she did not plan on giving him up.

So, she endured the hassle.

Loves and crushes sucked.

"Okay, Bakugo's fit and all, but do you see me?" Mina retorted, posing around.

Asaka giggled and nodded, "If I were into pussies, I'd smash you. Too bad I'm into dicks."

Asaka threw a teasing grin before turning back, definitely did not have heart eyes while she was eye fucking the hot... boy.

Damn her old age.

Got to wait until eighteen so that all was fine and legal.

Sigh.

It's fine, she got three years to court the aggressive hedgehog looking boy.

"Alright everyone, gather 'round!" All Might said. "So, we are playing heroes vs villains, the heroes will win if they can subdue the villains or disable or steal the bomb (obviously fake because we don't want to die), and the villains will win if they protect the bomb or subdue the heroes."

The class cheered, anticipation and excitement could be felt from all of their pores, even Bakugo's.

"Alright, the blue ones are villains, while the red ones are heroes." All Might passed around a list filled with names and colors.