4

"YOU! YOU BITCH!" A loud voice she knew too well came from the class' front door.

Belladonna, or now known as Asaka looked up and smirked when she made eye contact with the ashy-blonde hottie, "Yes, love?"

Her accent shone the moment she uttered the pet name, and she giggled when she saw the boy's face turned redder by the second as his eyes opened wide.

It was either shyness or fury, but she rather believed it was the first choice.

He gaped and his body stilled. He could not even utter a word as he stuttered, but a few seconds passed, and unfortunately (for her, because stuttering and bewildered Bakugo was a sight for sore eyes) he could get himself together.

She almost pouted because he looked utterly adorable. An adorable hottie.

"WHA-WHAT DID YOU TO ME EARLIER, YOU EXTRA?!! HUH?!" Even with his red face, he came out aggressive when he remembered what had happened earlier.

"You would know if you didn't interrupt me, wouldn't you?" She smirked. It was devilish but at the same time, angelic. Definitely beautiful enough to turn the aggressive jerk into a blubbering one.

Still a jerk though.

"W-WHAT! S-STOP IT!" He slammed his palms on her table, scaring a few of their classmates, who definitely did not peek and witness the passive-aggressive flirting, on the progress.

"What should I stop?" She asked, tilting her face in a way she knew would captivate anyone, as she pouted.

"Y-YOU EXTRA! STOP IT I SAID!! ARGHHH!" He gave up.

Such a shame.

"Did Bakugo just... let it go?" Kirishima Eijiro, the red spiky haired boy, asked his friends who were circling around his table. His jaw dropped because he knew Bakugo did not just give up, or let anything go.

Mina Ashido, their gossip queen, nodded slowly, her jaw also almost touched the ground.

Kaminari Denki, the lighting boy, blinked three times to get himself together before he cheered, "My goddess! SHE SHUT BAKUGO UP! HAIL PRINCESS ASAKA!"

Alright, three admirers (literal and metaphorical): acquired.

Thus, step one: getting into bakusquad started!