『Chapter 14』

Excuse the sudden pause i took. I have been dealing with some problems irl, and really didn't have the power to write.
Thanks for understanding!
xoxo
-A/N
-------------------

I quietly thanked my sister for
her excuse, and then continued on making the excuse more believable.

"Yeah. Sadly we need to say our goodbyes now. Right, (S/N?)"
I nudged her side a bit, nervousness taking over my body.
'I think my hand palms are sweaty. I mean, both my sisters and I's crush are wanting to give us flowers! Isn't that so romantic?
Gosh, I could melt right now.'

"Hey, Y/N. Let's go. We still have a plan for tomorrow!"

After accepting the bouquet of flowers which the males gave us, My sister and I made our way back home together with the flowers as well as the new mirrors. I really couldn't wait to place this cute mirror on my desk! It'd fit so good to my room theme.

-----------------------

"Hey, Sissy. You know how Pah-chin got arrested? It split up The tokyo-manji gang really hard!" I told my sister while chopping the vegetables for our curry.

"Yeah, I did. I heard that Draken and Mikey are now against each other, both of them having half of the gang on their side." She calmly answered.

"Woah. I hope nothing bad happens. Imagine they fought. That would be so epic! But I wouldn't know which side to go on."

"You'd pick dora over the love of your life?" You slapped the back of her head while she snickered.

"First of, That comment was not helpful at all! Second of, It's just that Draken is like the brother I never had. I can't just betray him like that now, can I?"

"Does it really matter? It isn't like they will invite you if the fight happens. Both Mikey and Draken want to keep you safe, so they most likely won't tell you."

You put your chopped vegetables into the pot, as well as adding japanese curry blocks so that the food would get it's taste.

"Yeah, you're right. I should stop imagining things. They'd never fight, and even if something happens, Draken and Mikey are strong. They'd never lose!"

...

"You guys..."
Mikey said, a smile across his face. While he, together Draken, Mitsuya and Takemichi, bravely fought against the gang Mobius, the tokyo manji gang managed to get their in time to stop the fight that was going on without their full gang.

Now that both gangs were present, the real battle would begin.

Both gangs got to fighting each other quickly, throwing hands at each other in every chance they'd get.

Draken managed to take out 3 members of the Mobius gang within 4 seconds, while Hanma's psychotical laughter could be heard through the whole battle field.
Both teams had good fighters, but it was most obvious that the Tokyo manji gang was stronger.

Except, Hanma still had a secret weapon that he'd definitely use.

"I did it... I did it!"
Kiyomasa's whispers could be heard from the one person that needed to know the info.
His large hands carried the knife that was now covered in blood.
It was a horrific sight, and as soon as Takemichi turned around to search for the victim of Kiyomasa's attack, he saw it. The sight he wished so badly to not see was now displayed in front of him, much worse than he thought it would be.
It was the sight he fought so badly for to not happen and he truly did not know if he, again, failed hina, even with his second chance.

He rushed towards Draken's body, crouching in front of it
and trying to yell
out his name in hopes
of it doing something in the process. Instead, Mikey heard it,
getting him to ask the other blonde what's wrong while
fighting off several enemies, or rather gang members of Mobius.

"He's been stabbed!" Takemichi yelled. Mikey's eyes widened as soon as his friend finished the sentence. He fought another army of enemies, before yelling out:

"Let me through, jackasses!"

A tattooed hand touched Mikey's shoulder, before the owner of the hand threw him further away from the victim that was stabbed.
"Found you, Mikey!"

Eventually, this would lead to another big fight between both of the leaders of the two groups.

"Take care of Ken-chin for me!"
Mikey managed to yell out, before again entering the fight between him and his main enemie, Hanma.

The short blonde cry baby picked up the body of the victim and carried it, trying to get as far away from the battlefield as possible so the victim, Draken, could get some kind of rest while he somehow tries to contact the hospital so that they'd send an ambulance.

While walking to a safer place both Hina and Emma followed Takemichi, telling him that they called both an ambulance as well as Y/N.

"Why would you call Y/N? We don't need her to be involved in such a mess! I also don't want her to stress out!"
Takemichi complained about what the girls did, not noticing the small group of 5 nearing them.

"Draken-kun is not dead yet?"
One of them asked, getting Takemichi's attention.

--------

How im feeling after i wrote this even though its bad and late:
🩷🩰🫧🎀